• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn impressive weight you are moving there on those incline presses...Good work!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
some big weights you pushin' on incline :) thats a good sign :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back

Reverse BB row

60kg*10
60kg*10
90kg*10
110kg*10
140kg*6

Front pulldowns
70kg*12
100kg*12

Low cable rows
100kg*12
110kg*10
110kg*10

Deadlift
110kg*10
150kg*6
180kg*4

time:60min
notes:So tired at the beginning.Went to train straight from work.Reverse rows were heavy.Did deads first time since how many weeks?:dunnodude:
Pretty good session still.:2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Those BB rows were sick :2:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice Back workout for sure:xyxthumbs:and nice to see some videos too:coolguy:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Really good session Lionheart:xyxthumbs:
Impressive weight for sure
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks guys!:2:

Arms

EZ-bar curls
20kg*20
30kg*10
50kg*8
60kg*10

Seated DB curls
14kg*10
20kg*10
25kg*8

Cable preacher curl
35kg*10
45kg*8
35kg*10

Rope pressdown
35kg*15
45kg*12
55kg*10
55kg*10

Lying decline BB extention
30*10
50kg*10
50kg*10

Reverse cable pressdown
35kg*12
45kg*12

time:40min
notes:Sweetest pump ever:hsughr:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice back session, bb rows were great. The deads were also good, but try not to bounce the weights at the floor. You will increase your strength faster if you put it down, and make it stay there for a half a second to a second, while you inhale again.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice back session, bb rows were great. The deads were also good, but try not to bounce the weights at the floor. You will increase your strength faster if you put it down, and make it stay there for a half a second to a second, while you inhale again.

Well i do both,with bounce and stop.I havent done deads for a long time and yesterday it would have been overkill if i had it done with a pause.
Normally i dont even use straps ,but i dont have any magnesium right now and i didnt want my grip to fail.I hate when i have to use straps cause i like to just stand near the barbell and just crab it and pull it up right away..
Thanks for your comments Mikew.:2:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
you must have great pump on those arms because the workout was also great:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Well i do both,with bounce and stop.I havent done deads for a long time and yesterday it would have been overkill if i had it done with a pause.
Normally i dont even use straps ,but i dont have any magnesium right now and i didnt want my grip to fail.I hate when i have to use straps cause i like to just stand near the barbell and just crab it and pull it up right away..
Thanks for your comments Mikew.:2:

Aha, I see.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I cant write anything new so I'll just say...Good session :xyxthumbs::D
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice vids bro :2:
Great Rows, but you could have either gone heavier on the deads or repped that out more. You gotta keep up the intensity, that is what will build more muscle and strength.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice vids bro :2:
Great Rows, but you could have either gone heavier on the deads or repped that out more. You gotta keep up the intensity, that is what will build more muscle and strength.

Ill go heavier next time.:coolguy:
Damn those reverse rows made my lower lats hurt.Still little sore:ugh:
 
Top