• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Ill go heavier next time.:coolguy:
Damn those reverse rows made my lower lats hurt.Still little sore:ugh:

Good that is what they are suppose to do :xyxthumbs:
If you do not want to go heavier you could have repped out that weight double of what you did, or that is what it looks like
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good that is what they are suppose to do :xyxthumbs:
If you do not want to go heavier you could have repped out that weight double of what you did, or that is what it looks like

I wanted to take it little easier..cause i hadnt done them for weeks.Next time i kill myself with deads.:ughnoes:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Big lifts for a big lad. Always good to see some vids. Impressive lifting. That arm session is nothing short of intense either!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Awesome videos bro! Be careful on those underhand rows, i have heard that going really heavy can be a recipe for disaster with a tearing a bicep. I love the way they hit the lats though and I always do them but when you go really heavy you can feel that extra strain. Keep up the good work!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice sessions..keep the videos coming as well :tiphat:.lose the straps big guy:gaygay:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome videos bro! Be careful on those underhand rows, i have heard that going really heavy can be a recipe for disaster with a tearing a bicep. I love the way they hit the lats though and I always do them but when you go really heavy you can feel that extra strain. Keep up the good work!

Yeah,we know what happened to Yates.Thought i didnt feel anything else ,but blood moving to my lower lats:coolguy:
Thanks for your comments bro.:tiphat:
Nice sessions..keep the videos coming as well :tiphat:.lose the straps big guy:gaygay:
Thanks bro.:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Quads

Squat
20kg*20(warmup)
60kg*10(warmup)
100kg*10(warmup)
150kg*8(warmup)
185kg*4 and half:angrydude:
100kg*12(slow reps)

Machine legpress
fullstack*12
fullstack*12
fullstack*15

Leg extention
55kg*12
55kg*12
55kg*15

time:45min
notes:Everything went like it shoudnt have.Well theres always next week..
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
good session:xyxthumbs:and yeap there is always next week for better..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Heavy chest
+some shoulder pumping

Incline BB presses
20kg*20
60kg*12
60kg*12
80kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*10
100kg*6

Flat BB presses
80kg*8
90kg*6
110kg*4
120kg*4 drop 90kg*8

Machine Flyes
55kg*12
55kg*12

Cable flyes
40kg*12

Side DB laterals
12.5kg*15
15kg*15
17,5kg*15

Front DB raises
15kg*12

time:50min
notes:Good inclines..Next time ill add some weight.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Quads

Squat
20kg*20(warmup)
60kg*10(warmup)
100kg*10(warmup)
150kg*8(warmup)
185kg*4 and half:angrydude:
100kg*12(slow reps)

Machine legpress
fullstack*12
fullstack*12
fullstack*15

Leg extention
55kg*12
55kg*12
55kg*15

time:45min
notes:Everything went like it shoudnt have.Well theres always next week..

Good session Lionheart...just a little disappointed that you didn't finish 5 reps atleast on 185kg :disgust::keke:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Heavy chest
+some shoulder pumping

Incline BB presses
20kg*20
60kg*12
60kg*12
80kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*10
100kg*6

Flat BB presses
80kg*8
90kg*6
110kg*4
120kg*4 drop 90kg*8

Machine Flyes
55kg*12
55kg*12

Cable flyes
40kg*12

Side DB laterals
12.5kg*15
15kg*15
17,5kg*15

Front DB raises
15kg*12

time:50min
notes:Good inclines..Next time ill add some weight.

Really good benchpressing :xyxthumbs: strong in the flyes aswell. Good work mate :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thank you Daniel-san:tiphat:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thats some nice sessions.. damn about the half squat rep.. next time you do it full :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man!! great quad and chest workout!!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
STRONG CHEST 4 SHO ;)
Nice incline pb in there!! :tiphat:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice chest workout m8:hsughr:keep up this good sessions:xyxthumbs:
 
Top