• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back

Reverse BB rows

20kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*8
120kg*6
150kg*6 PB
100kg*10

Front pulldowns
70kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

Deadlift
100kg*5
150kg*4
180kg*2
200kg*4

Low cable rows
90kg*10
120kg*10
150kg*5
100kg*10

Cable pullover
30kg*20

some deads for braaq..


time:1h 10
notes:Heavy session:hhj:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking awesome man!! great session man!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
big weights boy.. but if you leave the weight down slowly you get more out of it :) better thickness :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello there! Nice sessions those squats are awesome! And that incline press, speechles. Great vid for sure, 200kg O_O.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice incline pressing..congrats on the Rowing PB also!

keep these vids coming sexy:ughfingers:
 
T

The Sheriff

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
230
Points
16
good work lion, looking very strong
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Super Arms

Seates two-arm cacle curls/Seated two-arm rope pressdown
25kg*20(warmup)
35kg*20
45kg*20

Cable preacher curl/seated cable BN extention
35kg*20
35kg*20/45kg*20

Seated DB curl/CG benchpress
14kg*20/60kg*20
14kg*20/70kg*20

Cable pressdown/Seated DB hammer curl
60kg*20/14kg*20

time:40min
notes:pump and burn!!!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Great video! Deads looking good and a brutal arm sesh!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Two awesome sessions Lioness. Really nice with a new clip :xyxthumbs:
And Braaq will approve those deads like I do :xyxthumbs: (You could do some static on the way down also though...:D)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice arm session bro! I guess ur arms are burned off!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
No straps for this man :hsughr: Wish I could say the same for myself :hsughup: Great deads!

Nice arm blaster there, too.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thank you all for your comments:2:

Two awesome sessions Lioness. Really nice with a new clip :xyxthumbs:
And Braaq will approve those deads like I do :xyxthumbs: (You could do some static on the way down also though...:D)

No static you bitch:ihavesandinmyvagina

:keke:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice deads and great to see new video:xyxthumbs:

and that arm workout is great too:xyxthumbs:Pump and burn:tiphat:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Fantastic work. Deads were superb. Whole heavy session was in fact. Always good to see vids of the excellence!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks a lot guys.I really appreciate your comments:tiphat:

Shoulders

Seated side DB laterals
10kg*12
12kg*12
14kg*12
18kg*12
20kg*12
26kg*12

Seated DB presses
20kg*12
35kg*12
42kg*10

Seated machine presses(no back brace)
35kg*10
45kg*8
45kg*10

Rear DB laterals

14kg*15
20kg*12
25kg*12

Machine shrugs
80kg*12
100kg*12
120kg*12

Upright BB row
40kg*12
50kg*10
50kg*12

time:50min
notes:42kg DB were too light ,but the pump was pretty good and overall it was a good session.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Impressive shoulder work. Solid pressing!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome shoulder session Lionheart :xyxthumbs:
How do you get those 42kg dbs up to your soulders man!?
I cant get a 26kg up because of my rotator cuff..
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Monsterious session Lion! That 42kg is too light, thats not fair :crymeariver:.
 
Top