• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great work. Hope your chest is sorted out now - nice job on the PB!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Great back session and its always a good boost to have a training partner. Hope the chest feels better.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Hope your pectear heals fast bro :xyxthumbs:
You will only come back stronger :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys for your support.I might return to gym next week for some light sessions ,but chest and shoulder training is out of the queston.I see doctor again in monday..
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Hope your injury heals asap so you get back to killing those weights.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Hopefully your pec heals fast. In the mean time there is no excuse to punish those legs :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Hopefully your pec heals fast. In the mean time there is no excuse to punish those legs :D

I did one leg session last week ,but there was nothing special to post about.Its hard not flex your chest even when youre doing legs..it kind of bothered me a lot..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Is there any progress? or is it to early to tell?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Let the chest heal. Dont risk a greater injury.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Lion think about it this way, now u got time to watch icehockey!! :hsughr:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I really hope your injury heals fast bro, just make sure you are eating plenty of good foods to maintain your muscle mass and not gain weight.
By the way, you should be doing legs now like twice a week no problems.. hop to it!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I really hope your injury heals fast bro, just make sure you are eating plenty of good foods to maintain your muscle mass and not gain weight.
By the way, you should be doing legs now like twice a week no problems.. hop to it!

I cant do squats..:crymeariver:
Anyway..ive been doing little aerobics sessions now and then.Im eating clean every day.(little cheating now and then)
Lion think about it this way, now u got time to watch icehockey!! :hsughr:
:hsughr:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
so how is it going? i've read somewhere that you hurt your chest? how that happened?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
so how is it going? i've read somewhere that you hurt your chest? how that happened?

Little tear there while doing dips..
Im going to train in friday..light session.Its getting lot better ,but im going to take it easy for a while with my training.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
ooh daym, sorry to heaer that bro... hope you feelin better very soon
 
Top