• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good to hear that u are feeling better.. U really got some bad luck bro!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Glad you're feeling better and on the mend!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Rocky and h0ke:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
:hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr:

Shoulders and Arms

Side DB laterals
5kg*15
10kg*12
10kg*12
12kg*12
14kg*12

BB front raises
20kg*10
20kg*10
30kg*10

Rear DB laterals
14kg*12
14kg*12
14kg*12

Machine Shrugs
80kg*12
100kg*10
100kg*12

Cable curl/Cable pressdown
25kg*12/25kg*12
35kg*12/35kg*12
45kg*12/45kg*15

Incline triceps ez-bar extention/DB Hammer curl
30kg*12/14kg*10
30kg*15/14kg*10

time:25min
notes:Very light,carefull and fast session.Felt like my Shoulders and arms were going to explode.I wont/cant do any pressing movements for a while,but it doesnt mather.Im happy to be back so soon and very glad that chest tear wasnt major.Good to be back:2:

:hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr::hsughr:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
That takes some balls to be back training after a tear, much respect. Hope you recover quickly so he can start destroying those weights again. :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
That takes some balls to be back training after a tear, much respect. Hope you recover quickly so he can start destroying those weights again. :2:

:2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice to see you back in gym fella, needs some balls to hit the gym after a tear :)

great, hope the pump felt nice :)
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
yeah thats awesome you can stay with and keep it light during the recovery......hope the chest heals up, so you can get back to the tough stuff
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Much respect for getting back in the gym already. :tiphat:

Don't push yourself to hard, I know how much injuries suck.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome to see that you are back in the gym :)
But I wouldn't call that going light :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks a lot guys:tiphat:

Legs and back

Squat
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*8
120kg*8
120kg*8

Leg curl
30kg*12
50kg*12
50kg*12

Low cable rows
60kg*10
80kg*10
80kg*10

Front pulldowns
60kg*10
70kg*10
70kg*10

time:30min
notes:Light and fast session again.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Still nice weights after a injury like that :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Soon you will be hitting it hard again.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Daniel,vic,mikew::2:

Shoulders

Side DB laterals
10kg*10
12kg*10
12kg*10
17,5kg*10

BB front raises
20kg*10
20kg*10
30kg*10

Rear DB laterals
15kg*15
15kg*15

BN BB presses
50kg*10
50kg*10

time:25min
notes:Still pretty light ,but every training session feels like victory:2:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice work like always Mr. Lion :tiphat: I happy your recovering rather quickley.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Solid sessions Lion! Take it light and add some weight when u are sure that ur chest is fine..
Good to see u training again!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Sure... I'll believe you that 120kg for squats is light, the same day I see pigs fly out of my arse backwards.
 
Top