• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I got back session coming in couple of hours ,but i wont probably have time to post it until sunday.Im going to my familys summerhouse for the weekend to relax a little bit.:2:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^:angrydude::angrydude:

mm a little R & R is always good :gaygay:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
As always these lifts are extraordinary, good shit getting a little break in :tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks PF:tiphat:

Last fridays workout:

Back and traps

Deads
180kg*3*3

Pull ups
bw*8
bw*8
bw*7
bw*7
bw*7

Front Pulldowns
80kg*2*12

BB shrugs
200kg*10 and 200kg*20 PB

time:60min or so..
notes:I had little lowerback pain so i focused more on widht exercises.
Ill be back in the gym tomorrow:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
strong session despite the back pain, i hope that goes away soon. shrugs are sick man! good work buddy:xyxthumbs:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
yeah good workout and i hope that lowerback pain goes away soon:xyxthumbs:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good numbers Lion, especially the volume on your chins.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice session Lion, great deads as well :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys,good to get some feedback as always:tiphat:

Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
90kg*6
90kg*6
110kg*6
130kg*2
145kg*5
130kg*8 drops 90kg*10

time:45min
Rest of the session was very light.Did DB flyes,dips,side laterals,rear laterals and upright rows.Just pumped little blood in there.Bench should have been lighter ,but i felt good so..:coolguy:
Tomorrow ill do little back and arms.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Bench should have been lighter

:keke: yea it was!, jk bro, great session with awesome benching, isn't 145 kg x5 close to your PB?
keep it up :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome benching there bro! 145kg for 5 reps!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats man, those flat BB sets are massive as whole bro. keep it up
DB flies at end are a killa!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
:ughnoes: thats some serious benchpressing buddy, awesome work throughout. u should post up some pics soon, its been awhile now since u last posted any:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:
:ughnoes: thats some serious benchpressing buddy, awesome work throughout. u should post up some pics soon, its been awhile now since u last posted any:2:
My friend actually took few pictures of me last week,but i havent heard of him since..:angrydude:
:keke: yea it was!, jk bro, great session with awesome benching, isn't 145 kg x5 close to your PB?
keep it up :2:
Yes it is,still one rep away.Hopefully ill get it soon:coolguy:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Bis and tris

Heath Curls
15kg*15(warm up)
20kg*6(warm up)
25kg*10

Seated Ez-bar extentions
30kg*10(warm up)
50kg*10
50kg*10
Little pain in the elbow ,so had to use lighter weights here..

Cable preacher curls
50kg*10(warm up)
70kg*8

Lying DB tricep extention(Two DBs)
15kg*10(warmup)
20kg*12

Ez-bar Curls
50kg*10
50kg*10

Seated Two arm DB extention
50kg*9

time:40min
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Ill check your logs when i have more time guys..
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice workout mate, heavy heath curls, and ez bar extensions there :2:
 
Top