• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
it was all kinds so. low intensity,running,hiit
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
keep the work max, best of luck buddy
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
update. since you guys think i should up the cardio i will 45 mins
so it´s low intensity cardio 45 mins b4 breakfast and then swimming 20-30 mins after training
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Sessions look solid max keep it up!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
For all those guys who always put Max down, this pic is from a guy at bodybuilding.com and under his pic he states that "as you can see I gained a lot of upper mass"



He can be lucky he doesn't post at the Mecca.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Max, how can you be training for a fitness comp and a bodybuilding comp at the same time? They both require completely different training strategies to succeed in.

Fitness competitions require maximum muscle endurance and cardio cardiovascular condition. BBing comps require very little BF while holding onto all the muscle you worked so hard for. You can't train for both. Either, do both and fail or focus on just one.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
For all those guys who always put Max down, this pic is from a guy at bodybuilding.com and under his pic he states that "as you can see I gained a lot of upper mass"



He can be lucky he doesn't post at the Mecca.

Well we don't know what he looked like before:wutyousay:

Keep up the hard work Max.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Max, how can you be training for a fitness comp and a bodybuilding comp at the same time? They both require completely different training strategies to succed in.

Fitness competitions require maximum muscle endurance and cardio cardiovascular condition. BBing comps require very little BF while holding onto all the muscle you worked so hard for. You can't train for both. Either, do both and fail or focus on just one.

true, braaq sayd the same thing, i think i´ll drop the fitness comp and just do the bbing show
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was power lower and cardio

squats ATG:
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 5 reps
-130kg 3 reps

leg curls: i was gonna do stiff leg deadz but since my right trap is hurting so much i did leg curls instead

150lbs 5 reps
-170lbs 5 reps
-170lbs 5 reps

6 sets of calves 6-8 reps

cardio:
am and pm 45 mins on the bike
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
true, braaq sayd the same thing, i think i´ll drop the fitness comp and just do the bbing show

I would drop the bbing and focus on the fitness show to be honest. You have a better chance doing that. You need set real attainable goals from now on.

Good luck either way.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
the low intensity is: walking on threadmill 5,0 speed, hrt is at 120 and there is no incline

So I have been dying to reply to this one. Your heart rate never goes above 120 while you "WALK" at 5 mph or is not in mph. Yes, I do know you use the metric system.

Best of luck.. Why swimming? Also what is your BF% at? You look to be in the high teens close to 20%.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Not alot of love for max on this forum.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice squatting max, good work for the hammies too:2:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
So I have been dying to reply to this one. Your heart rate never goes above 120 while you "WALK" at 5 mph or is not in mph. Yes, I do know you use the metric system.

Best of luck.. Why swimming? Also what is your BF% at? You look to be in the high teens close to 20%.

im around 12% realisticly, cuz i got measured at 9% on calipers
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was chest,arms,cardio

db incline press:
-27kg 12 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 8 reps

db flat press:
-27kg 12 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 8 reps

db decline press:
-27kg 12 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 8 reps

3 sets of cable crossover 3 sets of 15

bb curls:
-30kg 12 reps
-35kg 10 reps
-40kg 8 reps, the form wasn´t so good on the last 3:angrydude:

db curls:
-12kg 12 reps
-15kg 10 reps
-17kg 8 reps

preacher curls w/e-z bar:
-10kg 15 reps
-20kg 12 reps
-20kg 12 reps
i don´t count the weight of the bar

e-z bar laying extension: is that spelled right???
-20kg 12 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-30kg 8 reps
i don´t count the weight of the bar

rope pushdowns:
-40kg 12 reps
-45kg 10 reps
-50kg 8 reps

one arm cable pushdown:
-10kg 15 reps
-15kg 15 reps
-20kg 12 reps

cardio:
am and pm on bike rpm 60 cals burned 110 each session
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top