• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Maxmonzter Meal log

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
this week i´ve been eating:

meal 1:30g oats,protein shake,omega 3 tbs,olive oil 2 tbs
meal 2:6 eggwhites
meal 3:200g chicken breast
meal 4: pre-workout 30g oats,protein shake
meal 5: post-workout 60g oats, protein shake
meal6: 200g beef

also i have 2 caps of green tea
creatine b4 and after training
zedra cut-fat burner 2x a day

240g protein
130g carbs
40g fat

1700 cals
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
this week i´ve been eating:

meal 1:30g oats,protein shake,omega 3 tbs,olive oil 2 tbs
meal 2:6 eggwhites
meal 3:200g chicken breast
meal 4: pre-workout 30g oats,protein shake
meal 5: post-workout 60g oats, protein shake
meal6: 200g beef

also i have 2 caps of green tea
creatine b4 and after training
zedra cut-fat burner 2x a day

240g protein
130g carbs
40g fat

1700 cals



Can you not count? 1 gram of protein or carbs equal 3 kal and 1 gram of fat equals 9 kal

240 x 3 = 720

130 x 3 = 390

40 x 9 = 360

toatl = 1,470

Learn to count.. Quit bull shitting us..
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Holy shit you're right.. Damn I wonder where I got the number three from??? My bady..
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Isn't Max on the Polumbo diet still? I feel lost.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i agree, it was a shame, because i also believe, that the polumbo diet was working for him
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
224
Views
55K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
P
Replies
35
Views
2K
sexnews
sexnews
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
2
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top