• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

maxmonzter?s log

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah max... thats very little cardio,, thats me walking to the gym and i dont consider that my cardio lol

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah max... thats very little cardio,, thats me walking to the gym and i dont consider that my cardio lol

its intense and has been working for me so those extra 5 mins will help me alot more

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how often do you do your cardio?

Assuming you do it every day, 15 - 20 min for what you're trying to acomplish is no where near the sufficient amount.

i do cardio 5x a week, but from now on im gonna do 6x a week and adding hit on offdays, so 4x running for 20 mins,2x hit,and i do low intense on leg days for 30 mins

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that's nowhere near the amout a normal person needs to acomplish what you want.

but then again if it's working for you...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
that's nowhere near the amout a normal person needs to acomplish what you want.

but then again if it's working for you...

He might cut up faster if he did more...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
He might cut up faster if he did more...

for sure that's what i'm saying.. he established a goal line he said he was something like 12 weeks out.. he must be like 10 weeks out now, that's why i'm saying that it's not enough judging from the pics he provided.

P

Pain

VIP
So, Max, whats your diet like? What foods are you cutting with?

P

Pain

VIP
Fish and rice cakes is a stupid diet. Theres no need to stick to just those two things to cut weight. It'll work but it lacks so much and isn't healthy or safe to follow for long.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think i can add another 5 mins to my running, cuz i did today 22 mins today,, who knows maybe i?ll be in shape for the contest in november, time will only tell

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
A lot of competitors do 60-90mins of cardio a day. Why not try that?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of competitors do 60-90mins of cardio a day. Why not try that?

becouse i can?t run for that long at my speed, my endurance levels aren?t that great that i can run for a full hour but im working on gettin better endurance

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
becouse i can?t run for that long at my speed, my endurance levels aren?t that great that i can run for a full hour but im working on gettin better endurance

who said you have to run?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Run, walk, run, walk, run, walk. Easy. There's no use being half-arsed about it.

P

Pain

VIP

I remember Glen telling me what ever you do, don't stop running, even if you have to slow it down to jogging pace. Just keep going. I don't believe all you have is 20minutes of running in the tank. Thats pretty dire if thats all you can do. That, or your running is too intense, slow it down and make it last longer.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh goodie. Max doing another show :) Can't waint and good luck prepping.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nobody, i just prefer it

It's not about what you prefer; it's about what you need to do. If you're not man enough to run then do some other type of cardio as long as you get your calories burnt.

Obviously, you're not taking this seriously enough.