• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

maxmonzter?s log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
he trains with you!

he trains with max!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LOL i hate ads like that, ****en lame. Its for the retarded highschool students that think they get steroid results from supplements.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
MAX TRAINING!! lololololololol
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
did my first cardio session today

15 mins running on speed 8,0. then to finish it off 1 min sprint at 12.0 and then 1 min at 14.0
did also abs 4 sets 20
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was chest,tricep and cardio

bb bench press:
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

incline machine press:
-4 sets 60kgs 10 reps

dips: Bodyweight 4 sets 10 reps

cable crossover:
-15kg 15 reps
-15kg 15 reps
-20kg 15 reps
-20kg 15 reps

CG bench press:
-40kg 10 reps
-40kg 10 reps
-40kg 10 reps

one arm db extension:
-2 sets 10kg 10 reps
-2 sets 12kg 10 reps

pushdowns:
-20kg 10 reps
-20kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps

then cardio of course

15 mins running at pace 8,0kmh
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
that's a perfect session bro..that's sufficient cardio too..keep it up..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Both sessions look nice man!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
kick ass leg session today:

leg extension
-4 sets 110lbs 15 reps

bb squats:
-70g 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps
-90kg 10 reps
-100kg 10 reps

leg press:
-140kg 10 reps
-150kg 10 reps
-160kg 10 reps
170kg 10 reps

lunges w/ bb
- 4 sets with the bar 10 reps with each leg

leg curls:
-4 Sets 90lbs 10 reps

stiff leg deadz with db
-4 sets 20kg 10 reps

then i did some cardio on the bike for 15 mins
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid leg session max!!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
92 days.................
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
it will be a suprise
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
calves,shoulders,cardio ofcourse

standing calve raises:
-4 sets 80kg 15 reps

seated db shoulder press:
-20kg 10 reps
-22kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps

db laterals:
-4 sets 12kg 10 reps

seated db rear laterals:
-4 sets 10kg 10 reps

db front raises:
-4 sets 8kg 10 reps

db shrugs:
-4 sets 30kg 10 reps

cardio:
-15 min run at pace 9,0 and two 1 min sprints, so far this has been my best cardio session and i love doing the sprints after the running
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks good max, keep it up!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
max are you doing the O in 92 days?, you know you're not getting benefits just because all of them train with you.. you know that...
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
max are you doing the O in 92 days?, you know you're not getting benefits just because all of them train with you.. you know that...

go suck dillatedmuslce dick you ****ing homo
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
you can't take a joke? you're soft has a flower... no wonder you think of other members members.

i can take a joke, but this is such a mockery no a joke, im just fed up with shit like this, so go crawl in dillates lap and start sucking u fag
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
bro it's internet.. man up... and wtf is your thing with dilated? LOLOL
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
bro it's internet.. man up... and wtf is your thing with dilated? LOLOL

i don?t care u fag, u should man up and be a real man not a friggin idiot, its just obvious to me that love him for some reason and i bet u suck his dick every night
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
35
Views
2K
sexnews
sexnews
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Maxmonzter
Replies
167
Views
27K
DriDDeRz
D
Top