• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table!*

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
That means your Middle Weight now.....and everything needs to be updated, you need to change your weight so that your totals are different :disgust:

Not necessarily..... because he said he made those lifts when he used to be 65kg which is fine.

If Paul were to attempt new maxes at his new weight and updated them on here THEN he would move to middleweights.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max-ot_Mass said:
steve im gonna do 1RM on all my lifts 1 week after the show problably at 70kg bodyweight intresting to see how much i can lift

Looking forward to seeing that.

Take a week off and eat your heart out, you should be ready. Sure your weight will bounce back gradually too.

Happy lifting :hsughr:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That means your Middle Weight now.....and everything needs to be updated, you need to change your weight so that your totals are different

Ha ha, nice try m8, but as previously said, those were my lift totals when i was at 65kg, around 5-6 months ago. Hopefully now i am a bit heavier my lifts will have increased (Not one rep max'd for quite some time). But i got 180kg dead for 4 today, so i reckon i'll be able to crack the 210kg dead next when i attempt it :xyxthumbs: . Maybe 110kg Bench next time i attempt (But thats doubtful, my bench is awful) and 220kg squat i reckon?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait you count deadlift with straps???
i could get mine up a lot with straps.... i thought it had to be with no equipment

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey rageking, i am pretty sure we are allowed to use straps:-

All are eligible to enter regardless of equipped lifting or artificial enhancement - that's your choice.
(quote from first page)

Hope so anyway, or i'd have to take about 50-60kg off my deadlift max :ughfingers:

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
Not necessarily..... because he said he made those lifts when he used to be 65kg which is fine.

If Paul were to attempt new maxes at his new weight and updated them on here THEN he would move to middleweights.

Yea, but thats in the past not now damn it!!! So i can say 10 years from now ill be 210 pounds and ill have a 700 pound DL, 550 Bench and a 800 pound Squat, so put me up at the top, i won all. Since thats how things seem to be working around here now.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You make No sense with this post DelgadoMon? I really don't understand where you are coming from:-

Yea, but thats in the past not now damn it!!! So i can say 10 years from now ill be 210 pounds and ill have a 700 pound DL, 550 Bench and a 800 pound Squat, so put me up at the top, i won all. Since thats how things seem to be working around here now.

I have not tried to max out since i was at 65kg several months ago (Due to a lower back injury), if i had, i would post my max's at 71kg. How can you compare my lifts in the past (My most recent may i add) to a fantasy future set of lifts? I really don't know what you are trying to show with that post. You just need to get over the fact that you ain't top dog anymore bro' and use it to fuel your workouts, there will always be someone better man.

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im just sayin, but whatever, it dont matter. You can run it how ya want to. I dont care if someones better, and thats stupid to say use it in your workouts, that doesnt work at all, but its ok, i will be champion again, one day my friend =)

Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

I really doubt any of your claimed lifts are realistic

so I doubt you were ever champ, and ever will be

:food-snacking:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Weight: 100 kg

Squat: 227 kg
Deadlift: 227 kg
Bench: 148 kg

Total: 602 kg

Wilks: 366

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Glex................152/132/184.............[100kg] 468

Wilks: 284.82

Squat moved up, and I also found an accurate scale and I'm right at 100kg

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Updated.

Glex get your maxes up a little. Your barely hanging in the top twenty wilks.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I made a new PB in deads with 200kg but at a slightly higher bodyweight @ 84kg.

EDIT: So what should I do when I have 3 1RM's with 2 different bodyweights?

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want your new deadlift to be recorded your new bodyweight will be taken in to effect.

Good deadlift btw. 200kg is no easy task.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
If you want your new deadlift to be recorded your new bodyweight will be taken in to effect.

Good deadlift btw. 200kg is no easy task.

No problem. Just wasn't sure what to do.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update.
Squat:150
Bench:140
Deadlift:200

84kg bodyweight.
Total: 490
Wilks: 324.772

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your wilks may go down a bit however....

1) You remained in the same standing for wilks.

2) Your total went up so you can stay in a firm 3rd place in your middle-weight category.

It's all good.

200kg is great. Would love to achieve that one day.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My weight 107kg so have dropped by 2kg

Squat 231kg (508lbs same):disgust:
Bench 150 (330lbs same):disgust:
Deadlift 240kg (528lbs big increase):xyxthumbs:

Total = 621kg (1366lbs)

Wilks rating = 368.6877