Big04pimpin
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,735
- Points
- 38
My wilks is 360, I guess use my first post since I can't max bench and won't for at least another 6 months. Oh and my total is 597.73kg.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Got you on Wilks, you got me on total...bastardPUMBA said:Well done Line, you are going off buddy!!!
You will be past me now won't you?? Not yet loooooool


eternal_evil_soul said:i am kinda sick but when i am 115 kgs i squat 250 kgs and bench 128 kg and deadlift 220 kg!


I weighed myself after my new 1RM at 194 lbs, but I'm going to say 195 just to be conservative. I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.