• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

*Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table!*

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
guys I can't update it no access. One of the mods would like to do it?
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Scoular? would you by chance have the information on Womens wilks?
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
tweak click on that wilks link it has button that says calculate for women...
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
no, not a calculation for women you n00bs :duh:

I want an overal average of womens wilks scores, to see how Katy COMPARES

learn how to read :no:

help please :tear:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
That's what I was :duh:ing about :duh:

Anyway, no idea. Google it. Check out what a woman powerlifter's Wilk's would be and then compare it to Future's.

Now update my new numbers :hsughr:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
i would have to say its probably the same :dunnodude:
thats why they have you calculate it for women :dunnodude:
 
T

The Sheriff

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
230
Points
16
deadlift 181 kgs
squat 142 kgs
bench 129 kgs
total 452 kgs
bodyweight 99 kgs

wilks 271
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
haven't maxed out yet but as far i did was:

Bodyweight: 265lbs --> 120.45kg
Max. Squat: 510lbs --> 231.82kg
Max Bench: 270lbs --> 122.73kg
Max Deadl.: 585lbs --> 265.91kg

i have no idea if i have to put my bw into total kg or not (at these wilks thing)

with bw: Wilks Tota: 425.578704
without bw: Wilks Total: 356.39222400000006

miamiracing
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Thanks for updating the list. I would have done it but for obvious reasons I couldn't.


UPDATE!
Bodyweight - 52kg
Best Squat - 150kg
Best Bench - 77.7kg
Best Deadlift - 175kg
Total - 397.5kg

Wilks - 390.066


Considering all lifts total is higher but only including best total from powerlifting competition result.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Bodyweight - 112kg
Best Squat - 180kg
Best Bench - 110kg
Best Deadlift - 240kg
Total - 530kg

Wilks - 310.209
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
update
BW-76.36
Bench- 107
Squat- 152
Dead- 184
Total- 443
Wilks- 311.7
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Updated

Let me know if I made some typo's
 
Z

ZuFFuLuZ

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
Finally a forum where people use kg! :coolguy:

Bodyweight: 88 kg
Best Squat: 122,5 kg
Best Bench: 95 kg
Best Deadlift: 157,5 kg
Total: 375 kg
Wilks: 242.2125

No belt, no straps, no fancy shirts! :keke:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Finally a forum where people use kg! :coolguy:

Bodyweight: 88 kg
Best Squat: 122,5 kg
Best Bench: 95 kg
Best Deadlift: 157,5 kg
Total: 375 kg
Wilks: 242.2125

No belt, no straps, no fancy shirts! :keke:

Added on the list
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Bodyweight:110 kg
Best squat: 120 kg
Best Bench: 90kg
Best deadlift: 150kg
Total: 360kg
Wilks:211.86

God im weak
 
MetalMX

MetalMX

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
373
Points
18
Bodyweight: 106kgs
Best Squat: 130kgs
Best Bench: 90kgs with Dumbbells
Best Deadlift: 155kgs
Total: 375kgs
Wilks: 223.35

No added straps, support etc.

Hey vegeta u and i have pretty similar lifting stats and height, weight and training experience of a year how cool! how old are you?
 

Similar threads

Top