• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Training partner - Your pick

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I forgot to mention Tims name along with IS.


JohnnyBravo said:
That would be a quick workout.

that's what your g/f usually says in regards to your sex life, odd.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Dryden, Lionheart, skippy, Flex, turkey, Braag, tweak, Rob and Prince
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Tunen/JB/Nissen like their routine's and attitude
IS to get as much info from him as possible
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I would like to add hypo to the list!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i would like to train with Flex..........used to at one time but now it's just me and shutupnsquat
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Honestly I can't choose anyone I'd have to know their scedules, spotting techniques, training techniques, cause some guys will take a cell phone call in the middle of training.. i don't and if they do I'll hurl a plate at them... usually a 5 or 2 1/2.

Edit: ok lemme rephrase that lol, it's cool to answer a cell phone call like during rest time but I had a guy whom would currently be spotting me and walk away the answer a cell phone. Regrettably that was our last training session together.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
dridderz,philosopher,rocky,ironslave,tech and others
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hypo is not mentally stable. :carduindisguise

EXACTLY MY POINT!! :keke:


Plus i know he has about 300 supps at home and i can sneak some out hahahaha




@ blake.....yes you do....only person that can train at your strength level are the barbarian brothers ( jb,tunen,nissen) , Hulk ( samoan-z) or megatron lolz :keke:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Big Vic 'cause he so sexy and me so horny.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Braaq, for basically every reason Duality posted.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
blake, ironheart, or mikew
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I would need someone to be as tall as me to be my training partner...cuz while squatting etc its hard to readjsut the bar the to hieght neccesary to be able to get it out of the rackk safely and properly...

I could understand that ive trained with people that id have to rack the bar at just above a parrelel squat for me so they could put it on their shoulders from a standing position and its a pain in the arse. But then if u truly mean what you said why do u want to train with this guy.

2. Dridderz: Cuz i love him

Hes a Walking head job...


actually... come to think of it...Id want to train with Dryden too :spy:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^ bastard pickle :49:
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
174
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
225
kgearus
kgearus
Top