• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.o0|SEXY COMPETITIONS OF PILLOWBITER™|0o.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing "light intensity" training... light??? Not really. Heavy benching mate, lots of sets and reps. You seem to be in great shape. Keep it up!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Those wheels of yours are incredible JB! Damn, there's soooo much hard grafting gone into those. The rest is shaping real nice too. And with workouts like those i've just caught up with, looks like your doing everything right.

Nice pic mate, thanks for posting.

Thank you very much. My wheels look pretty cut in that pic because i lost some water from saturday till sunday. I've only trained them with Breathing Squats + 1 random excercise and it seems to work pretty well so far.

J

jornT

Johnny Bravo said:
Are you able to explain anything? I mean can you give a good reason without just saying this or that is gay?

It's getting on my fucking nerves!!

Stop bitching, I can always back up what I say. In fact, I'm one of the very few people on the site who bases his opinion on something else than a feeling or a guess.

And it's not like I haven't explained this before, but today I made a post about it in Layne's log so you're lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes you are in deed very speciel. but the fact is that your "that is gay or this is gay or... " is very annoying and in fact I think this is the very first time you've actually stopped to get your head out of your ass, and backed it up with something as far as critizising something in my training. Other than that it's always "gay gay gay" .. :sissyfight:

Aren't I lucky then. I'll read it tommorow though.. time for some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jornT

Johnny Bravo said:
yes you are in deed very speciel. but the fact is that your "that is gay or this is gay or... " is very annoying and in fact I think this is the very first time you've actually stopped to get your head out of your ass, and backed it up with something as far as critizising something in my training. Other than that it's always "gay gay gay" .. :sissyfight:

It might be annoying, and if you want to, I'll stop posting in your logg, but the fact is that my 'annoying' posts are the only one who actually contain decent info. And like I said, everytime I claim something is gay, I've explained it before (usual multiple times). So stop whining, do you expect me to go in everyones logg and post after each session extactly why I think the things they do isn't optimal and back it up with references? You should be lucky that I point out it's gay at all, you should do your own homework.

Or I can post good workout everyday, if you prefer that?

[/QUOTE]

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:
It might be annoying, and if you want to, I'll stop posting in your logg, but the fact is that my 'annoying' posts are the only one who actually contain decent info. And like I said, everytime I claim something is gay, I've explained it before (usual multiple times). So stop whining, do you expect me to go in everyones logg and post after each session extactly why I think the things they do isn't optimal and back it up with references? You should be lucky that I point out it's gay at all, you should do your own homework.

[/QUOTE]

damn are you from Argentina?? you're too damn cocky!!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:

[/QUOTE]

I don't mind anyone posting in my log but I do want a somewhat decent tone and if you think that I do something wrong, I expect that, even you, are capable of telling me what you think I do wrong.
I don't care how many times you stated before that if you write it's gay then I must search the forum, search the Internet and so on to find somewhere that you wrote why you think it's gay.
It's not 6th grade anymore, Jorn. You you make a statement about something then you back it up. and by that I don't mean linking to another post you've made on another forum.
And no I don't expect you to go to every log and write what's wrong with their training after each session, same way I don't expect you to write "gay" and get cocky everytime you, without reason, feel superior.

Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Johnny Bravo said:
I feel a lot better.. Specielly since I ate at McD's at 11 AM.. the Paradise of salty foods :D

I miss them:food-snacking:

Solid work Bravo!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your quads have always impressed me, lookin good John.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jorn, what the blue fuck do lockouts have to do with mechanical loading? Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Hes NOT talking about failure, hes talking about trying to keep the tension on his puny :))) chest, rather than at the top of the motion where triceps take over. Where is all this TUT & mechanical loading nonsence coming from?

You have not backed up what you said, you are taking things out of context. You need to drop the attitude and fast. Nobody likes a "know at all", who is anything but.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW, looks good, are you cutting? I think you should try to increase the amount of caffeine in your diet if so. I have this moron of a friend who took 2 grams, insteak of 200 mg, he lost like 6 lbs in a day!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pitball said:
I miss them:food-snacking:

Solid work Bravo!

McD is the cornerstone in a good diet :D

Your quads have always impressed me, lookin good John.

they've come a long way in 3 years. Just found some pics from 2003 and I think I just started training them back then.

btw.. John?:skurred:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave said:
Jorn, what the blue fuck do lockouts have to do with mechanical loading? Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Hes NOT talking about failure, hes talking about trying to keep the tension on his puny :))) chest, rather than at the top of the motion where triceps take over. Where is all this TUT & mechanical loading nonsence coming from?

You have not backed up what you said, you are taking things out of context. You need to drop the attitude and fast. Nobody likes a "know at all", who is anything but.

Exactly :xyxthumbs: The last thing I want is NOT letting my pecs "work".

BTW, looks good, are you cutting? I think you should try to increase the amount of caffeine in your diet if so. I have this moron of a friend who took 2 grams, insteak of 200 mg, he lost like 6 lbs in a day!!

LOL what an idiot :D

J

jornT

Ironslave said:

If you lockout, the weight is mainly supported by your bone structer, not your muscles. This gives you a 'break', allowing you to do more total reps --> bigger total TuT and mechanical loading.

That's if you do a total lockout, if you almost lockout, the weight would indeed be mainly supported by your triceps, if you don't push the bar that high you would keep the the pressure on his puny :))) chest, why be a good thing? Fatigue is still a limiting factor as far as I understand it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Jorn, you're wrong. You dont do more total reps at all. Basic biomechanics is work= force X distance. If you lockout, you will have to do more work and therefore less reps. Dont believe me? Load 135 on a bench press, do one set half reps, the next day do full range of motion, i guaran damn tee you that you'll get a piss load more reps only doing the half range of moton.

Bone structure? You mean there is no muscle activation going on during the top of an exercise like a bench press where you are directly fighting gravity? I think you are thinking of the bicep curl thing on the max stimulation site, thats different, your biceps arent being worked at the pause on the bottom due to the nature of the life, on a bench press, there is no "break" due to the nature of the movement. Take a break at the end of the bicep curl, what happens, your arm hangs there and the weight is help up by your grip, traps, etc. Try to take a break and relax your muscles at the top of a bench press (please please try this), the weight would come crashing down on you.

Edited to be funny

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To technically correct myself before Jorn nitpicks, work is actually force x displacement, but in applying it in a weightlifting sense of a bench press, more work will be done by full range of motion.

J

jornT

Ironslave said:
No Jorn, you're wrong. You dont do more total reps at all. Basic biomechanics is work= force X distance. If you lockout, you will have to do more work and therefore less reps. Dont believe me? Load 135 on a bench press, do one set half reps, the next day do full range of motion, i guaran damn tee you that you'll get a piss load more reps only doing the half range of moton.

Bone structure? You mean there is no muscle activation going on during the top of an exercise like a bench press where you are directly fighting gravity? I think you are thinking of the bicep curl thing on the max stimulation site, thats different, your biceps arent being worked at the pause on the bottom due to the nature of the life, on a bench press, there is no "break" due to the nature of the movement. Take a break at the end of the bicep curl, what happens, your arm hangs there and the weight is help up by your grip, traps, etc. Try to take a break and relax your muscles at the top of a bench press (please please try this), the weight would come crashing down on you.

Edited to be funny

I said MAINLY, so no I don't claim there isn't any muscle activation. It is less enough though, to consider it as a rest moment allowing recovery for more total reps.

You never saw anyone struggling on a bench to get the rep up (almost failure, defitnaly not able to do another rep), locking out for a sec or two and then do another final rep?

So you can do more reps in squats Ronnie style (not locking out) then breathing squat style where you lock out every time so do more work?

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

ur legs are awesome man .. ripped to shredz and looking great BJB :)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Todays training session

Breathing Squats:
10*70kg
13*110kg - Pwned :D I'll get the 20 reps soon though.
Front squats:
10*60kg
6*80kg
6*80kg

Plate Loaded Calves Extensions:
20*60kg
20*80kg
10*100kg

Standing Calves Raise:
10*200lbs
10*240lbs
10*240lbs