• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Me wants routines to start!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Exactly 5 hours from now Natzo!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ yeah!! prob gonna wait for the replays tommorow morning though,....no lag :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Shawn said on MD that Phil is 248 lbs!
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
^^and u told me branch was defiently gonna come is shape cuz he was working with Geroge :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ PV maybe? haha
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
^ PV maybe? haha

Ha ha yeah, you were to fast for me and posted before :thumbsup2: i think ur the fastest poster this side of the mississippi
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
MAN THAT WAS AWESOME! Phil looks fantastic! Kai is huge but his conditioning isn't up to par. When Kai hit that back double biceps the crowd went completely mental all you heard was "WHOAH!!!" it was freakin' crazy. I got goosebumps watching that, haha.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
IMHO this is the best Phil ever, he looks absolutely great conditioned, dry, has the size ..etc. IMO he should win the Arnold.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
^

From what I've seen tkD I would have to agree!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Also Roelly really impressed me, with more work on his posing, and back thickness this guy will do damaaaggeeeee!


_O5C0890-1.jpg

_O5C0893-1.jpg

_O5C0903-1.jpg

_O5C0938-1.jpg

_O5C0940-1.jpg

_O5C0946-1.jpg

_O5C0954-1.jpg

_O5C0958-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ I think he should bring up more his arms in the front double bicep, just my 2 cents
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Phil and Kai are looking great. I don't see Branch or Dex topping them.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
LOL, i tihnk branch is in shape, and by the night show he is gonna look better, in comparisions phil doesnt look impressive at all

1. Kai
2. Branch
3. Phil
4. Dex
5. Toney
6. Rockell
7. Roelly, very respectable placing for a rookie debut vs a stacked AC lineup, had he done the phoenix pro, top 3/4

He is going to do the Aussie pro right?
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Yeah, he's terrible at posing and showing off his physique. The angles and stuff are just off. Especially on the side tricep.
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
LOL, i tihnk branch is in shape, and by the night show he is gonna look better, in comparisions phil doesnt look impressive at all

1. Kai
2. Branch
3. Phil
4. Dex
5. Toney
6. Rockell
7. Roelly, very respectable placing for a rookie debut vs a stacked AC lineup, had he done the phoenix pro, top 3/4

He is going to do the Aussie pro right?
There's no doubt about Branch being in shape, but he lacks separation that Dex, Phil, and Kai all have. No Jay here to compare him with.
Phil looks to be at his best, and IMO, definitely better than Branch. Sorry, I hate his physique, but how can you beat guys like Kai, Phil, and Dex with a back like his? Especially now that Kai and Phil are on this time, unlike at the Olympia.
Branch has too many disadvantages in this show, IMO, to beat those 3 guys.
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
14
Views
9K
Natzo
Natzo
tkD
Replies
114
Views
56K
tkD
tkD
Top