• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It's only fat if u want it to be!

Its only gay if it gets fat :brolyprize:

Aslong as Kai or Phil win im happy, dexter is not impressing me at all. Although dexter has the most aesthetic proportions, he is not that much better then phil in aesthetics. Kai for mass and width, Phil for crisp conditioning and fullness

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, in that pic branch is like 3 feet further back, haha, still im not saying phil isnt impressive, but still not as complete as branch, imo..we will see though, i still feel that branch is 2ndm and im not biased lol, i just think branch is more complete, and the graininess is unique, no one has it!!
:rofl3::rofl3:
Complete?!?!
The guy has no back. His arms suck. The only pose his arms look good in is the side triceps, all other shots his arms are very flat. The guy has vascularity and grainy conditioning, that's it. His separation is terrible. I feel the only thing he has on the other guys is the legs, and that's barely edging out Kai. Not to mention he has a thick waist.

Let's see...Phil..Not complete? Superb conditioning, great proportions, no clear flaws except his narrow structure, which IMO isn't nearly as bad as Branch's terribly structured back. Some of the best arms in the show, greatly improved back, huge quads, slim waist, and beats Branch in every pose.

I mean, I know this all comes down to personal preference, but claiming Branch is the more complete than Phil..well..:bitelip:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ say it, SAY IT!

yep, Branch being better than Phil is kinda retarded :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
post_pre_kai_rot_3-1.jpg

Kai Greene and Shawn Ray after Arnold Prejudging

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the back poses, i give the lat spread to branch and the BDB to phil, side chest to branch, side tri to phil, abs and thighs to branch and mm to phil, fdb to phil and front lat spread to branch, because of width, so its pretty even to me...phil is impressive by himself, not so much in a group, he is just too narrow... and as we have seen in the past, narrow guys dont win

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
man, Adela Garcia is an ugly lil troll

8thWonder

8thWonder

In the back poses, i give the lat spread to branch and the BDB to phil, side chest to branch, side tri to phil, abs and thighs to branch and mm to phil, fdb to phil and front lat spread to branch, because of width, so its pretty even to me...phil is impressive by himself, not so much in a group, he is just too narrow... and as we have seen in the past, narrow guys dont win

Lay off the drugs

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
PV come on man, even when I smoke weed I don't see things like u do, wut the hell brah?

jk :D

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Just thinking about Branch being ahead of Phil is crazy. And phil not being impresive? Some of you guys are smoking da crack again?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phill for the mofuckin win!!!!!!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn tkD you're eating pizza and I'm eating a cold skinless chicken breast with no sauce or anything. :(

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im eating oreo's lol!

god im fat...and delusional apparently lol....GO BRANCH!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Damn tkD you're eating pizza and I'm eating a cold skinless chicken breast with no sauce or anything. :(

No sauce! I can't eat chicken breast without ketchup at least, no way lol!

and I had a beer with that pizza, high five Big Vic! hehe