• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya i think you gotta give Kai or Phil the nod here....but i got a feeling the ol screwgie is coming out and Dex wins

Dex looks the same as always, if he wins this time im booking a ticket to florida to set his house on fire.

im gonna admit im alittle biased though. i think he comes off as a real arrogant douchebag lol:p just doesent have that champion mentality(not that it should prevent him from winning, but phil and kai are better this time)

DanishBB

DanishBB

just eat steak with rice and whisky sauce.

and i goes for Phil as the winner aswell.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dilated, what was that link from rxm again? the webcast link?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ya i think you gotta give Kai or Phil the nod here....but i got a feeling the ol screwgie is coming out and Dex wins

Pretty much.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex looks the same as always, if he wins this time im booking a ticket to florida to set his house on fire.

im gonna admit im alittle biased though. i think he comes off as a real arrogant douchebag lol:p just doesent have that champion mentality(not that it should prevent him from winning, but phil and kai are better this time)

I agree with what you're saying. But remember, Dex is from the ghetto - he's from the STREETZ! He's got ghetto links to gang members like 50-muthafuckin'-I-got-shot-9-times-and-twice-in-the-face-Cent.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
what it should be

1.Phil
2.kai
3.dex
4. Branch

what the screwjob will be
1. Phil
2. Branch
3. Dex
4. Kai

(lol) logic being. Branch placed ahead of phil,kai and dex at the O so they arn't politcally going to put 3 guys he's beaten infront of him even if they are better. One not so risky but three. Bam. Branch = The real gift. Gets places with the one of the worst backs in recent ifbb history. Kai wont place ahead of dex because Phil will be placed ahead of dex and its too shocking to have two kids trample over the top of him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree with what you're saying. But remember, Dex is from the ghetto - he's from the STREETZ! He's got ghetto links to gang members like 50-muthafuckin'-I-got-shot-9-times-and-twice-in-the-face-Cent.

"Now what??"
IMG_0015.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
what it will be

1 Branch
2 Phil
3 Robert P
4 Dexter
5 Hide

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ they posed for two photos. How does that confirm friends?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is a dbag...and doesn't beat Kai or Phil at this show...just get the feeling he may get the nod which is bullshit

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
R patts probably beats Warren from the rear...

(i went there)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
pffff madden they should be playing muscle march on wii like true bodybuilders

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ahahahahhahaa