• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
skinless chicken breast...thats dedication right there!!

Oreo's with Green soda!!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah it's really cold and dry dude. How can you eat it with ketchup?! That sounds gross. I think I may give it a try. :)

PV what's green soda? You mean like Mountain Dew? :O

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Why the hell are you eating cold, dry chicken breast?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yeah it's really cold and dry dude. How can you eat it with ketchup?! That sounds gross. I think I may give it a try. :)

PV what's green soda? You mean like Mountain Dew? :O

Gross? hot ketchup is great!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's my main source of protein Johnny boy! I buy big packs of chicken breasts (normally they have about 9) and I cook them all at once, keep them in the fridge and that's it. And I think microwaving it tastes nastier. :(

I don't know why but opening up my tupperware full of chick breasts it smells like fart. :|

tkD I'm trying out the hot ketchup it's a bit better actually. :thumbsup2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's my main source of protein Johnny boy! I buy big packs of chicken breasts (normally they have about 9) and I cook them all at once, keep them in the fridge and that's it. And I think microwaving it tastes nastier. :(

I don't know why but opening up my tupperware full of chick breasts it smells like fart. :|

tuna > chicken

thats how tired i am of chicken nowadays-_-

just had a 5 egg omelette, orange juice, half a liter of milk and a ton of bread. couple of hundred grams of carbs just before bedtime. im the fatty here:borat:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Considering this is the arnold and the aesthetics seem to win (after jay stopped doing it,lol) I cant see anyone but Phil winning.

Kai should be second unless this is a screw job.

End of the Dex era? wooooooo

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

tkD I'm trying out the hot ketchup it's a bit better actually. :thumbsup2:

Yeah but unless you're dieting it's pretty stupid not to put anything on it. Get some f'ing calories in, dude.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also have phil winning to be honest. i was rooting for branch. but i cant objectively say he beats phil. his arms and back are just too weak.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dex was going for his 4th win here to tie Flex's record at the Arnold, but to me he seems a bit of compared to 09 Olympia..

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
the arnold is so awesome. the 3 boys that dominated the naughties 2000-2009 are no longer in the picture. dex,jay,coleman.

Kai and Phil ftw.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like kai and phil or phil then kai. Did they show them all side by side yet?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya i think you gotta give Kai or Phil the nod here....but i got a feeling the ol screwgie is coming out and Dex wins

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i also have phil winning to be honest. i was rooting for branch. but i cant objectively say he beats phil. his arms and back are just too weak.

Ya man Branch is terrible from the Back...don't get me started on his arms

He has great condition, chest and legs but lacks to many things

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya i think you gotta give Kai or Phil the nod here....but i got a feeling the ol screwgie is coming out and Dex wins

I would officially lose all interest in shows if they did that. I could handle kai beating phil or phil beating kai.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Less than 2 hours to go!... The Mecca's going to get silly. :D

C

Comin_Up

Gross? hot ketchup is great!

Ketchup is great cold or hot! Especialy with chicken. I always eat mine with bbq sauce or hot sauce. Not alot tho, gotta be kinda smart about it :thumbsup2: