PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
skinless chicken breast...thats dedication right there!!
Oreo's with Green soda!!
Oreo's with Green soda!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Yeah it's really cold and dry dude. How can you eat it with ketchup?! That sounds gross. I think I may give it a try.
PV what's green soda? You mean like Mountain Dew? :O
That's my main source of protein Johnny boy! I buy big packs of chicken breasts (normally they have about 9) and I cook them all at once, keep them in the fridge and that's it. And I think microwaving it tastes nastier.
I don't know why but opening up my tupperware full of chick breasts it smells like fart. :|

That's my main source of protein Johnny boy! I buy big packs of chicken breasts (normally they have about 9) and I cook them all at once, keep them in the fridge and that's it. And I think microwaving it tastes nastier.
I don't know why but opening up my tupperware full of chick breasts it smells like fart. :|
tkD I'm trying out the hot ketchup it's a bit better actually.![]()
End of the Dex era? wooooooo
Yeah but unless you're dieting it's pretty stupid not to put anything on it. Get some f'ing calories in, dude.

i also have phil winning to be honest. i was rooting for branch. but i cant objectively say he beats phil. his arms and back are just too weak.
Ya i think you gotta give Kai or Phil the nod here....but i got a feeling the ol screwgie is coming out and Dex wins
Gross? hot ketchup is great!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.