- Thread starter
- #921
tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
How am I hating?? I'm not biased lol, I loved his routine in 2007, so much better than this shit hes doing these days wtf!!
I think coz he fucked up his wall thing and he seemed more winded and less fluid then when he was younger. he needs to go back and look at his dirty diana routine lol

How am I hating?? I'm not biased lol, I loved his routine in 2007, so much better than this shit hes doing these days wtf!!
theres no disputing it sucked lol but it srrms mst of ur comments this thread are against kai
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.