• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
night31.jpg



night30.jpg
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
How am I hating?? I'm not biased lol, I loved his routine in 2007, so much better than this shit hes doing these days wtf!!

I think coz he fucked up his wall thing and he seemed more winded and less fluid then when he was younger. he needs to go back and look at his dirty diana routine lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I think coz he fucked up his wall thing and he seemed more winded and less fluid then when he was younger. he needs to go back and look at his dirty diana routine lol

^^ this!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
If Kai would've done a routine like that in 2007, I'd be routing for him now to win the poser award lol, but hey I'm a hater :bitelip:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Ahnold is back!
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
How am I hating?? I'm not biased lol, I loved his routine in 2007, so much better than this shit hes doing these days wtf!!

theres no disputing it sucked lol but it srrms mst of ur comments this thread are against kai
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Great response from Derek! ahahhahaha
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
theres no disputing it sucked lol but it srrms mst of ur comments this thread are against kai

Against of him winning tonight ;)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
HOLY ROMANTIC BATMAN!!!!!!!!
 
D

DIPLOMAT007

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
66
Points
6
lol all redneckish hell yes
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i wish arnold would just say (FAHAD MODE :ON) "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" ONCE... JUST FUCKEN ONCE! ITS ALL I ASK FOR (FAHAD MODE: off) yeah... it would be awesome
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice, poundstone is a real man!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Top 6 NAOOO!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
oh boy oh boy!
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
14
Views
9K
Natzo
Natzo
tkD
Replies
114
Views
56K
tkD
tkD
Top