• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

painhurts

painhurts

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
11
Points
1
I think Phil/Dex/Kai are too close to call.... Kai doesn't have that "wow" factor like Phil does, nor does Dex. But Kai is certainly bigger than Phil, especially in back width/thickness. Phil looks a hair sharper, and Dex looks probably his all time best.

No idea which way the top 3 will go.


I think Dex looked better 08 Olympia.. and Phil looks more than just a "hair" sharper.. the man looks like he has no skin
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Im impressed with flexonline's quality of the pics, they are better than ever!
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
God dammit I come back from the gym and the webcast is over! Tis a sad sad day!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
DSC_2920-1.jpg


DSC_2901-1.jpg


DSC_2912-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
RXM pics seem too dark?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Finals in @ 5 hours??
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Judging from the pictures this is going to be such a close call... They all look great. I guess it depends what the judges want to see tonight but damn... Dex, Kai and Phil... Who will be number one?! I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE... BUT I INTEND TO FIND OUT! REBOOT!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
same time Natzo lolol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
The replay is up Johnny!!
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
14
Views
9K
Natzo
Natzo
tkD
Replies
114
Views
56K
tkD
tkD
Top