• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Dexter is MUCH fuller and harder then at the prejudging, really phenominal physique.

Phil is looking straight crazy! The Flex Wheeler eye popping muscles of this generation.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kai's next!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
in b4 the glute show
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
kai next, PV start wanking! :p
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
gayest routine ever?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Is this fag the best poser ever? WTF?
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Now he's interacting with his environment haha! XD XD XD!!!
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
wth was he thinking with the fucking handstand?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kai the best poser :jerkoff1:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Well it wasn't a handstand. It was an assisted hand stand because he used the wall.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Everyone looks better...as Lanois said gotta be the lights
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i now pronounce mr and misses rockell
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
Phil should take this show hands down actualy, things might change abit when they get compared again though
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
14
Views
9K
Natzo
Natzo
tkD
Replies
114
Views
56K
tkD
tkD
Top