• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a sad sad day... first big fuckup at ASC... now which show do we look to for honest and fair decisions ?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TKD don't be mad, I tried to tell u earlier Kai was the winner plain and simple......only if you wuld have listenend earlier then you wuld have taken it much better. It was a good battle though I'll give them all that.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LoL, u guys are acting like phil was miles ahead of kai, while actuall kai was ahead all the time, width and size dominate!!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want to go to that party with all the pros!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck no....Jay has more in him. No one touches Jay in shape like last year

If kai puts 10 more pounds of muscle on and brings that condition he is known for.....oh snap!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember ppl this is a BODYBUILDING COMPETITION......it is not a beauty pageant on who has the most appealing physique......In a bodybuilding show (like tonight) Kai Greene obviously beats Phil Heath (just as we have seen tonight).

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
TKD don't be mad, I tried to tell u earlier Kai was the winner plain and simple......only if you wuld have listenend earlier then you wuld have taken it much better. It was a good battle though I'll give them all that.

LOL shut up!...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember ppl this is a BODYBUILDING COMPETITION......it is not a beauty pageant on who has the most appealing physique......In a bodybuilding show (like tonight) Kai Greene obviously beats Phil Heath (just as we have seen tonight).

QFT, and kai if he makes the minor improvments ( tri's and traps) he will smoke jay!!

:bitenails:

dont kill me cutler fans!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im team victor 2, but no victor, so next best thing, branch and kai

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
QFT, and kai if he makes the minor improvments ( tri's and traps) he will smoke jay!!

:bitenails:

dont kill me cutler fans!

Doubtful but it is possible...honestly I believe it comes down to Jay. If he nails it he wins if he comes in a bit off its up in the air just my opinion though

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_P8C0074-1.jpg

this picture might explain why kai greene won

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ive said since the beggining that it would be between Kai and phil...

Phil looked MUCH better individually but Kai had a much stronger presence during comparisons.. Kai was soft and even though i am a huge Kai fan, i would never have placed him first because of my personal standards. Phil in my eyes looked like the man even though kai had a much more dominant presence.

The judges went for the dominant man instead of the more complete man.

....This mothafucker better show up in shape at the Australia!!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Once he won the Arnold he will win the Australian Gp no problem lol, that's how it goes.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Its like a Mr O going to the European circuit hehe.