• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Slumdog Millionaire - 8/10

Awesome flick, worth a watch.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched the Wrestler for the second time, its definitely on my list of favorite movies.

Also Gran Torino was really good, except that Toad guy's acting sucks, and when clint got upset and punched a hole through the cupboard door was laughable.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the very least, it's worth seeing.

i'll have to watch it in the next few days, ill let u know my thoughts on it is,

Slumdog Millionaire - 8/10

Awesome flick, worth a watch.

pretty sweet movie hey ben, how it goes back and shares each story to each of the answers/questions

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
The shinning. My gf hadn't seen it before so now i'll have tons of fun whispering "redrum" in the dark lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Death At A Funeral

Not a bad movie. Seemed to follow the same comedy routine though. Anyone else get this from the movie?

I gotta see the wrestler, I'd like to see how accurate the movie actually is. I've heard and read a lot of stories about the old school days of wrestling, to see it depicted accurately on the big screen would be awesome.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Death At A Funeral

Not a bad movie. Seemed to follow the same comedy routine though. Anyone else get this from the movie?
That was one of the funniest films I've seen in ages.

It did have a couple of things (mainly Alan Tudyk's role) that were pretty predictable, but I thought were better handled than other movies. Plus that sort of farce is required in comedy films in order to make audiences comfortable with more original or subtle humour usage (otherwise audiences aren't in the correct mood and miss the jokes).

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr Brooks.

Possibly one of the best films I have seen in the past year. Kevin Costner was terrifically nuanced, William Hurt wasn't just convincing but sold the entire personality split, and I can now say I've seen Demi Moore act. The twists and turns of the plot were probably what made this film work for me. There was only two things I didn't like:
1) Brooks slicing open the throat of Smith with the shovel was bloody and gory for no reason and didn't fit with the film. Up until that point the film had been about tension.
2) The ending with Brooks awaking from the dream of his daughter killing him was lame. Should have just been his daughter killing him - the end.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr Brooks.

Possibly one of the best films I have seen in the past year. Kevin Costner was terrifically nuanced, William Hurt wasn't just convincing but sold the entire personality split, and I can now say I've seen Demi Moore act. The twists and turns of the plot were probably what made this film work for me.

x2

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was one of the funniest films I've seen in ages.

It did have a couple of things (mainly Alan Tudyk's role) that were pretty predictable, but I thought were better handled than other movies. Plus that sort of farce is required in comedy films in order to make audiences comfortable with more original or subtle humour usage (otherwise audiences aren't in the correct mood and miss the jokes).
Despite seeing the role a thousand times, Tudyk still done a decent job I thought. I rewatched it again and laughed even more to be honest. The first scene kills me.

Oh shit, we got the wrong coffin :49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
why can't you ever just be normal?

you always have to swim against the current. such a rebel.
I'm thinking about growing a devilish mustache. :gaygay:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Shooter. I thoroughly enjoy this movie lol.