• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Untitled Friday the 13th Origin Film

Release Date: TBA
Studio: New Line Cinema
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Screenwriter: Mark Wheaton
Starring: Not Available
Genre: Horror
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: New Line Cinema will release its 11th film in the sturdy "Friday the 13th"" franchise on Friday, October 13. The movie will center on the origins of the Jason Voorhees character as portrayed in the first four films in the series.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Please stop Chesty.

This is a film discussion thread. Not a turd discussion thread.

That's elsewhere in the section.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky Does Mecca

Release Date: TBA
Director: Lolita Rockita (his mother)
Screenwriter: Project Evo
Starring: Rocky, and the musclemecca gang
Genre: Horror
Plot Summary: Rocky, The forum perv, attempts to have his way with numerous members of the mecca clan, while some like it (Line) others fight back and stop the depraved alcoholic from unleashing his 2 inches of english fury upon them. Who will survive? Who will be left with herpies? Who will enjoy it?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Now THAT is a film worth seeing. It has everything you could want from a movie - Me.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Letters from Iwo Jima ***1/2

Half Nelson ****

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer **

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All the theaters around here are carrying garbage like Blood and Choclate, yet still no hint of Letters. Viva six months to DVD....morons:no:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pan's Labyrinth is out on DVD over here nect month which seems quick - I'll be picking that one up.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought Rob Zombie was directing the new Friday the 13th movie?

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watched Very Bad Things today. never saw it before and i thought it was very good and very funny. jeremy pivan was fucking hilarious, cristian slater was so good as a fucking sleaze, cameron diaz was the fucking bride from hell...very good dark comedy

thedon's score : 7.9/10 i definatly recommend it!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I thought Rob Zombie was directing the new Friday the 13th movie?
No rumors where Tarantino, but they where just rumors. The guy who directed "darkness falls" is supposed to direct it I think.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thedon said:
watched Very Bad Things today. never saw it before and i thought it was very good and very funny. jeremy pivan was fucking hilarious, cristian slater was so good as a fucking sleaze, cameron diaz was the fucking bride from hell...very good dark comedy

thedon's score : 7.9/10 i definatly recommend it!!

Love that film. It kept getting more twisted as it goes along. Sort of slipped under he radar on release a bit but it's quality.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
No rumors where Tarantino, but they where just rumors. The guy who directed "darkness falls" is supposed to direct it I think.

Fortunately, no one gives a shit anyway because it will suck twat.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Fortunately, no one gives a shit anyway because it will suck twat.
Your wife's fanny stinks.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Line's Top 10 of 2006 coming soon :ughnoes:

...it might be two lists actually. One will be the best films and the other being the films I enjoyed the most. I just have to watch The Prestige and The Painted Veil yet.

I also need to re-watch The Queen and United 93...I highly recommend them both.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:

Actually Zombie is supposed to direct the new Halloween movie. I forgot, I got those 2 movies mixed up.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Paulie said:
Actually Zombie is supposed to direct the new Halloween movie. I forgot, I got those 2 movies mixed up.
I've read a review of the script...unless it's completely torn-down and revised the movie is going to be awful. Trust me.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I've read a review of the script...unless it's completely torn-down and revised the movie is going to be awful. Trust me.

Did you like House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects? If his new movie is as crazy as his first two, then ill probably enjoy it.

P

Pain

VIP
Paulie said:
Did you like House of 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects? If his new movie is as crazy as his first two, then ill probably enjoy it.

Worst movie's ever.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Paulie said:
Well, those movies did suck but I'm not even taking those into account. If you're a fan at all of the original Halloween you will hate this movie from what I've been told. Like I said, I've read articles by people who have read the script; it's bad.