• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Well, those movies did suck but I'm not even taking those into account. If you're a fan at all of the original Halloween you will hate this movie from what I've been told. Like I said, I've read articles by people who have read the script; it's bad.

I can understand that if you liked the orginal Halloween, then you will probably hate this one. But if you like what Zombie does with his movies, then you will probably love it. He is going to turn into something probably completely different then what it was.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Paulie said:
But if you like what Zombie does with his movies, then you will probably love it. He is going to turn into something probably completely different then what it was.
No, the script is horrible. I'm not saying this as a film snob, I'm saying this as a friend.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
No, the script is horrible. I'm not saying this as a film snob, I'm saying this as a friend.

LOL ok I believe you. Its a shame to hear that though.

Im stilling seeing it the night it comes out :spy:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zombie's movies are good, if your a fan of old school horror movies (like I am) then you should like them, because they feel straight out fo the 80's. I love Halloween, so well see how he does. Although I'd rather see what happens after resurection then a remake/prequel.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I've read a review of the script...unless it's completely torn-down and revised the movie is going to be awful. Trust me.
Shut up and go watch sisterhood of the travelling pants or something :gaygay:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Zombie's movies are good, if your a fan of old school horror movies (like I am) then you should like them, because they feel straight out fo the 80's. I love Halloween, so well see how he does.
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe because the production quality is so poor.

E

EvilDumbell

Line said:
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe because the production quality is so poor.

Line i agree with chesty (i never pictured myself saying that :ughnoes: ) ... Your wrong!! Go back to watching the 1951 version of Alice In Wonderland... (which is on now by the way, maybe i should record it for you)

:xyxthumbs:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i watched the deer hunter for probably the 100th time, good war movie, anything with deniro must be good and christopher walken is amazing in this movie, the way he totally lost it in the end

thedon's score: 8.7/10 a must see movie DI DI MAO!!!

E

EvilDumbell

thedon said:
i watched the deer hunter for probably the 100th time, good war movie, anything with deniro must be good and christopher walken is amazing in this movie, the way he totally lost it in the end

thedon's score: 8.7/10 a must see movie DI DI MAO!!!

Yeah a great movie no doubt, one of my favorites.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Go watch some old school horror nub :no:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
Line i agree with chesty (i never pictured myself saying that :ughnoes: ) ... Your wrong!! Go back to watching the 1951 version of Alice In Wonderland... (which is on now by the way, maybe i should record it for you)

Yeah buddy :2:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:

Do you have the Alice In Wonderland that was written by Lewis Carroll. I think it was made in like the 70's... I want a copy of that!!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:

Do you guys think you've honestly watched more movies than me from any decade? Seriously, you're wrong.
Chesticles said:
Go watch some old school horror nub :no:
I've seen more of it (and every other genre) than you have.

EDIT: Then again, I'm watching Vertigo by Hitchcock right now, so I can't expect you guys to look at horror or suspense movies objectively because you've never seen good ones.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^A-ha! You go to my site now! That's where I got the reviews of 300! :)

I'm sorry Chesty, et al but 80's horror films are pretty shit. Me and a friend used to have cheesy horror night and rent film after film and they were all shit. Horror is such a poorly executed genre as it suffers from being the victim of constant knock-offs and if there is one that has any originality then they bring out stupid amounts of sequels that just run it into the ground.

The new Halloween will be shit.

The new Friday the 13th will be shit.

No two ways about it.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had a long reply written, but what's the point. My reply:

You guys suck.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Chesticles said:
I had a long reply written, but what's the point. my reply:

You guys suck.
Curses!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Rocky said:
^A-ha! You go to my site now! That's where I got the reviews of 300! :)
I ended up finding the link on the RottenTomatoes boards. The thing about this vs. the 300 reviews is that Aintitcool is, for the most part, a bunch of fan boys who generally aren't as critically apt as most. So if horror-movie fan boys are hating the script, I can't imagine how bad it's going to be.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A good site for trailers if you don't already know it is worstpreviews.com - often gets them before they're up on imdb and other places like that.