• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, I saw Live Free or Die Hard again today :spy: and yes, there is alot of CGI. :tear: Almost the entire scene with the semi/jet/blowing the highway up was computer graphics, I was wrong.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul, you just proved you suck at reviewing movies even more so. Very little computer graphics? :duh:

I also saw Die Hard last night as well.

Started off slow and cheesy ( I thought the entire movie was going to be full of over actors and cheesiness actually) then it warmed up.
The guy that does the Apple Computers commercials did better then I thought, but still not great.
Bruce Willis's did the usual, but had a bunch of people that didn't know how to act in it. All seemed they were trying to hard and probably should go take a few more acting classes.

Overal, its the 2ndd best Die Hard I've seen after the 1st one.

On a scale of 10, I give it a 4.5.

4.5? seriously?

Then again, Tom Hanks isnt in the movie so I see what you dont like it :e5dunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ doesn't matter if Tom Hanks wasn't in it :e5dunno:

it seriously wasn't that great, bunch of guys that didn't know how to act. Horrible cast (I know there not suppose to be well known guys but crap where did they get that crap cast?)

Action was great, over the top just like its suppose to be.

Paul, you'd seriously be the guy to give a great movie like Pulp Fiction a 5/10, when it deserves a 9.5 or 10. Learn how to rate movies :no:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ doesn't matter if Tom Hanks wasn't in it :e5dunno:

it seriously wasn't that great, bunch of guys that didn't know how to act. Horrible cast (I know there not suppose to be well known guys but crap where did they get that crap cast?)

Action was great, over the top just like its suppose to be.

Paul, you'd seriously be the guy to give a great movie like Pulp Fiction a 5/10, when it deserves a 9.5 or 10. Learn how to rate movies :no:

Pulp Fiction was deffinatly not a 5/10. :49: I would give it somewhere around 9.5, but I need to watch it again cause I fell asleep for a little while :tear:

What really makes you think I rate movies bad? Last time I checked, my reviews are pretty close to everybody elses reviews (on Rotten Tomatoes, and many people rate movies on that site) :e5dunno:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I just saw transformers.

Growing up I did not have much to do with transformers.I had an optimus prime toy and a decepticon toy I couldn't even name. So going into the movie i wasn't looking to compare it to any of my vague childhood memories.

But this movie on its own rocked. My only annoyance is that the establishment of characters mainly the robots was very vague. But there was enough witt to bound the little things together and keep me interested in the people which was where the movie was essentially at(The autobots vs decepticons although obviously the core of the movie was almost like a subplot) One robot they did establish a good character for was obviously optimus prime. Voiced by the same guy in the cartoon he pretty much rocked and his fight scenes in the movie were awesome. The fight scenes in general were all good and i was pretty much telling myself all the way through the movie i want to see more robot fights and everytime i told myself that they happend! One thing worth noting was the effect of the robots, how they looked just didn't look as fake as say the special effects out of spiderman or the hulk. They just seemed to blend in better with the real environments.

anyway the movie was definately worth the full length of my pickle. I recommend you see it even if you knew little or nothing about the original.

Autobots roll out.

P

Pain

VIP
Overal, its the 2ndd best Die Hard I've seen after the 1st one.

2nd best? Better than the 3rd one? IMO the 3rd one was the best Die Hard movie. I'm going to go see Die Hard 4 on july 4th when it comes out over here.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3rd one was too cheesy and predictable, it was the worst of all 4 of them imo.

Paulie said:
What really makes you think I rate movies bad? Last time I checked, my reviews are pretty close to everybody elses reviews (on Rotten Tomatoes, and many people rate movies on that site)

The reason your so close to rotten tomatoes reviews is because before you make a review, you look at their reviews and basically flip things into your own words. So your basically just copying.

True story. :food-snacking:

P

Pain

VIP

Aren't all hollywood action movies cheesy and predictable? Whats your point? Are you telling me the 2nd one is better than the 3rd? Are you insane? :dunnodude:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The reason your so close to rotten tomatoes reviews is because before you make a review, you look at their reviews and basically flip things into your own words. So your basically just copying.

True story. :food-snacking:

Not rly. :dunnodude:

If anything, I give movies more credit then they deserve. Like King Kong (the one made in 2005), I thought that movie was the best movie ever. :jerkoff1: It's a good movie, but it's not as good as I once thought it was.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ratatouille - Like many Disney/Pixar collaborations, their newest effort explores themes of self-discovery, longing, and friendship but never have they looked this gorgeous. While the animation and direction of Bird and his crew were top notch, the repetitive themes and moments only plotted to exploit farcical laughs and to show off the animation itself wore thin during the first two acts. However, the film gains comedic strength and moral complexity with each passing frame and by the finale one can't help but feel this is one of the few genuinely good film experiences thus far during 2007. It's certainly no Toy Story or Finding Nemo but any fan of the aforementioned will definitely find Ratatouille to be worth their time. *** (out of ****).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line, are you rating your movies out of 4 stars? Or is this a mistake?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
noone else has watched transformers movie? :(

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to see Transformers tonight...maybe :e5dunno:

and if not tonight then I'll see it this weekend.

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone seen Pathfinder? I'm watching it now. Its pretty bad ass.