• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

P

Pain

VIP
I've only seen 5 minutes of it. It seemed like it would be a good movie. BTW, i never read a review or anything before downloading. So i had no idea it sucked.

I watched Ghost Dog earlier today. Now that movie was good.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I haven't seen it but I really like Jim Jarmusch.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you going to see Die Hard? I'm talking to you Joseph.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

who is joseph. Stop calling people by their first names. Especially when u havent told me yours.

post ur review of transformers when u see it.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw Office Space last night (tv). Yeah, I know, I know, I should've already watched it a bazillion times, but whatever. Funny movie overall, but I can't say it's the best comedy I've seen.

3/4 imo. "Yeahh...I was away from my desk for a moment, so yeeahh...I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss you....yeaahh...."

I'll be going to see Transformers this week sometime. Possily Die Hard and Ratatouille as well, but not sure yet about those.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Maybe next weekend or over the holiday. But yes, based on the reviews I do plan on seeing it.

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My Reveiw- Transformers

Got tickets to a special showing last night (monday).

Being a fan of the tv show as a kid i was scepticle if the movie could live up to it. It did, it was amazing.

The special effect were some of the best ive seen. The introduction of the new camaro sends chills up your spine (the theater actually clapped when this happened).

Epic robot on robot action. A great plot. Humor throughout the whole movie.

The ending wasnt how i would have liekd to see it go, but other then that i have no comlaints.

lenght Aprrox 2.5 hours. all of those hours will have you either laughing or cheering.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the review there Phartz :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw Transformers last night. The special affects were incredible. I thought all the battle scenes were pretty cool, Optimus Prime was my favorite. But I felt like they could have done a little better, like acting... and some different humor in it. The humor was getting a little old, but I guess it was aimed towards the younger kids. Overall, it was a pretty decent film. The action was just as I expected. :xyxthumbs:

***1/2 out of *****

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ so you did go see it last night? after the gym?

curses...I was hoping we could go see it tonight :tear:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9:40 at Coldwater

Bring my money, I'll bring the Goat Whey. Should I ask Berg and Saf?