• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
did we watch the same movie? :e5dunno:

I also gave Die Hard a 4.5/10, what'd you think about that :gaygay:

die hard will be a dvd rental at best for me. from what its setting out to be and from what i want to see this does not fit the equation. It could be the best die hard and still only get 5 out of 10 from me. :xyxthumbs:

i think your just a hard marker tweaky bird. :coolguy:

E

EvilDumbell

die hard will be a dvd rental at best for me. from what its setting out to be and from what i want to see this does not fit the equation. It could be the best die hard and still only get 5 out of 10 from me. :xyxthumbs:

i think your just a hard marker tweaky bird. :coolguy:

Im looking forward to Die Hard personally, early next month it hits cinema's here then hills have eyes 2 hits a week later. Imma go and see both.

P

Pain

VIP
I heard Bruce can't say his famous one liner in this one due to fact that its a pg-13. He can say fucker, but can't say it in context of fucking your mother. lame.

GetSize

GetSize

Transformers!!

I have to say it's def on my top 3 list of favorite movies ever! If no one saw it yet I highly suggest it. The whole movie from beginning to end is great it brings you back to when I was a kid and now I'm in the theaters with my son watching the movie.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Bruce can't say his famous one liner in this one due to fact that its a pg-13. He can say fucker, but can't say it in context of fucking your mother. lame.

Im not too worried about it. Im sure when the DVD is released, their will be some kind of extended version or uncut version.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To answers Gumby's Question :gaygay:

I like Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Pulp Fiction is awesome, the first Die Hard, Scarface, and Braveheart are all some examples.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I like Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Pulp Fiction is awesome, the first Die Hard, Scarface, and Braveheart are all some examples.

Im glad you liked it :gaygay:

From what I saw (when I wasnt sleeping), it was pretty awesome. Im going to watch it again soon.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got home from Transformers, and regardless of what anyone here says, I thought it was great. It's gonna lose some of it's "oomph" factor when it hits DVD, though.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Im glad you liked it :gaygay:

From what I saw (when I wasnt sleeping), it was pretty awesome. Im going to watch it again soon.
What the hell is wrong with you?

I'll probably see both Transformers and Die Hard at a Drive-in this weekend. Reviews to come.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'll probably see both Transformers and Die Hard at a Drive-in this weekend. Reviews to come.

:49::49:

Dude, you have to understand, I was awake at 7:30 in the morning that day for work, and we started the movie at 2:00 in the morning on Saturday. So I been awake 15+ hours that day. Trust me, the movie was awesome. I bought the DVD: Collectors edition before even seeing it. :food-snacking:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm only really saying that because it's a film that doesn't really come full circle until you see the whole thing.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm only really saying that because it's a film that doesn't really come full circle until you see the whole thing.

Which is why I have to see it again, cause I know I missed some important parts.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Won't you lose some of the 'wow' factor seeing it at a drive-in?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

:keke::keke::keke: some of my favourites are there too.

you like shawshank redemption? It should of got the oscar over forrest dump.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke::keke::keke: some of my favourites are there too.

you like shawshank redemption? It should of got the oscar over forrest dump.

Shawshank Redemption is easily up there with my favorites :gaygay:

Here's a few others: Green Mile, Apollo 13, The Usual Suspects, and American Beauty.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't like Green Mile and Apollo 13 all that much...Green Mile was good but I didn't feel like it was one of those movies I would ever really want to watch again. Apollo 13 was just boring imo (although admittedly I didn't see all of it).

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like (and own) all those films.

I got some more today:

The Pursuit of Happiness
Deja Vu
Them (French Film)