• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^btw rocky i didnt mind deja vu either. it tripped me out majorly tho...

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well their last effort together Man on Fire was a superb film. So although I don't believe this to be as good still expect it to be pretty reasonable.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Expand on this.

Well, I saw Transformers (twice actually) in the theater and a lot of the experience was the insane sound to the point where you could feel it in your body. I would think you wouldn't be getting the same effect sitting in your car.

Of course, I don't know how they have it set up there, so...

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donnie Darko (2001) - It's about a teen (Jake Gyllenhaal) who lives through an accident when his house is hit by a plane. After the accident has occurred, he visions a large rabbit who makes him do bad things and become a bit psycho. I felt like the movie could have put out a little more visually and a little more shocking, after all, it was a bit of a weird and creepy movie. The character establishment was good, and the cast worked well together.

*** (out of *****)

Garden State (2004) - Andrew Largeman (Zach Braff) goes through a lithium-induced coma until his mother died, and he decided to step away from the pills to see what happens. He comes home and steps away from TV acting because of his mothers death, but he attempts to avoid his father because he has been a bad influence on him. While Andrew is in the "Garden State", he meets old friends and falls in love with a girl named Sam. Although there wasn't much of a story here, I enjoyed this movie. Zach Braff directs and acts in this movie, which was really cool.

**** (out of *****)

Transformers (2007) - The bad robots (Decepticons) crash down on earth to destroy it. Young Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) buys an old Chevy Camaro (Bumblebee) and eventually Bumblebee signals the Autobots to protect against the Decepticons. This movie is visually incredible, but seriously, it seems like Michael Bay has lost control of his cast and puts all his attention towards the robots. It could have been a lot better.

*** (out of *****)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Well, I saw Transformers (twice actually) in the theater and a lot of the experience was the insane sound to the point where you could feel it in your body. I would think you wouldn't be getting the same effect sitting in your car.

Of course, I don't know how they have it set up there, so...
While drunk, I kind of expected you to comment to the sound. Honestly, despite my impressions of SP3 I doubt I'll find myself floored by it. I'd rather see Transformers and Die Hard on a larger medium, quality sound or not, and just take in the rest of the experience. Also, I planned on taking a beautiful lady with me. :gaygay:

P

Pain

VIP
Off to watch The Last King of Scotland.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donnie Darko (2001) - It's about a teen (Jake Gyllenhaal) who lives through an accident when his house is hit by a plane. After the accident has occurred, he visions a large rabbit who makes him do bad things and become a bit psycho. I felt like the movie could have put out a little more visually and a little more shocking, after all, it was a bit of a weird and creepy movie. The character establishment was good, and the cast worked well together.

*** (out of *****)
:no: You kinda didn't get it did you!?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bought Hannibal today for $3. Good deal. :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
All i remember from Donnie Darko was a weird dude in a rabbit suit and a kick ass soundtrack.

P

Pain

VIP
Its sid when a classic spawns a bunch a shitty sequels in hope of capturing what the first one had. Really puts a damper on the orginal. Stupid hollywood.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul, you seriously didn't get Donnie Darko at all :49:

n00b.

I'm going to watch Sicko tonight, looking quite forward to it.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul, you seriously didn't get Donnie Darko at all :49:

n00b.

I'm going to watch Sicko tonight, looking quite forward to it.

Oh well, it was retarded anyway :e5dunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw Sicko last night and I must say it was incredible. I found it very intriguing at every moment.

I was always highly against the medical system here (I refuse to even go for a check up, I basically refuse any kind of medical treatment here no matter what lol) but this movie just opened my eyes even more.

I didn't think much of the United States before the movie either, but again that opened my eyes even more.

Whoever is an American citizen should be required to watch this movie before voting, its incredible.