• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bought quite a few movies over the weekend:

Jaws
Halloween (digitally re-mastered)
Orange County
Under Siege
Blade

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heat - great film.

lol Paulie that list looked pretty good what the hell is with sneaking Under Seige in there. :no:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I've bought and seen some gems lately...

Recently watched...

Jules et Jim 2nd viewing (Truffaut, 1962) ****
Kicking and Screaming 2nd viewing (Baumbach, 1995) ****
Det Sjunde inseglet (Bergman, 1957) ****
Maria Full of Grace (Marston, 2004) ***
Boudu sauvé des eaux (Renoir, 1932) ***
Le Samouraï (Melville, 1967) ****
L'Armee des ombres (Melville, 1969) ****

Up next...
Fanny och Alexander (Bergman, 1982)
Stalker (Tarkovsky, 1979)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heat - great film.

lol Paulie that list looked pretty good what the hell is with sneaking Under Seige in there. :no:

Under Siege was $4.99 on DVD, and I heard it's Seagal's best film. :spy:

P

Pain

VIP
I finally watched HEAT last night. Good movie, bad ending. 3 hours of build up between Neil McCauley(De-Niro) and Lt. Vincent Hanna(Al Pacino) and they face off in one of the worst showdowns in the history of showdowns. Then they hold hands, the end. Just felt like such a let down to me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watched Ocean's 13 the other night.

It was enjoyable and entertaining. Although I really do miss the whit and snap of the first film. "I believe the term is 'Cougar'."

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watched 'Panic Room' again last night. Great film.

Can't wait to watch Zodiac.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Under Siege - Dudes high-jack the ship, they kill everyone, and Seagal kicks their ass.. blah blah. It's exactly like all of his other films, but this one was terribly written. It started off so bad, there was not really any kind of build up to start the story. I think there's only two Seagal films that I actually like: Fire Down Below and On Deadly Ground. Watching this was kind of like a kick in the balls considering I've watched some pretty good movies in the past month (Raging Bull, Vertigo, American Psycho, Jaws...).

P

Pain

VIP
Under Siege - Dudes high-jack the ship, they kill everyone, and Seagal kicks their ass.. blah blah. It's exactly like all of his other films, but this one was terribly written. It started off so bad, there was not really any kind of build up to start the story. I think there's only two Seagal films that I actually like: Fire Down Below and On Deadly Ground. Watching this was kind of like a kick in the balls considering I've watched some pretty good movies in the past month (Raging Bull, Vertigo, American Psycho, Jaws...).

What did you expect? Its a Steven friggin Segal movie. Set your expectations down to zero.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pain you give seal too much credit, with Segal expectations should be less than 0

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What did you expect? Its a Steven friggin Segal movie. Set your expectations down to zero.

We'll I feel better now. I just watched Memento. It was brilliant. :hsughr:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched On Deadly Ground recently, I had forgotten how terrible that film was. How the hell they got Michael Cain to be in it is beyond me.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Caine has made a few stinkers in his time.

Memento - quality film.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember in an interview that Michael Cain said he was very ashamed of some of the films he made to keep the money coming in. Apparently now he won't touch anything he doesn't actually want to do because he likes the script/concept/etc (hence Batman Begins!!).

Same interview he was telling the story of he and Sean Connery at a Muslim night club dancing together......... No women allowed in there.

B

blabla

superbad-the funniest film i have seen in a long time