Limpboy
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2007
- Messages
- 97
- Points
- 8
Thanks adam, awesome thread repped!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Kevin Levrone said:I wanted to know what to expect with
the new ingredients I’m taking, so I’ve been communicating
a lot with the guy who mixed it. He’s a friend for years and I
trust him. It’s hard to hear with the speaker phone but I
wanted you in on the conversation. Plus, you can see my
blogging station – that’s where it all happens.
I like to know EVERYTHING when it comes to what’s in my body.
Here’s the deal: there’s no “diminishing factor,” or “receptor
downgrade,” so I should feel the same powerful rush, pump
and endurance every time. It’s a good thing because I’ll be
blowing it out for legs this week. Out.


blah.. hes just doing this to make money endorsing some crappy ass product.. we all know he will gain some size with muscle memory.. im not really impressed..

HE said 1st day he will publish ALL STUFF he would take.... WTK, Kevin?


Kevin Levrone said:LEG PRESS
525 lbs (5 plates each side) x 12
615 lbs (6 plates) x 12
705 lbs (7 plates) x 12
795 lbs (8 plates) x 12
885 lbs (9 plates) x 12
975 lbs (10 plates) x 12
1,065 lbs (11 plates) x 12
Really felt the burn on this one. Shocking the muscle is usually
something bodybuilders do when they hit a plateau. I’m doing it
to grow faster near the beginning of a new program – my leg
muscles can handle more than the tendons right now, so the
way to tear down the muscle without injury is to burn them out
every other day for two weeks. We’ll see what happens.
HACK SQUATS
90 lbs x 6
180 lbs x 6
180 lbs x 6
270 lbs x 6
LEG EXTENSIONS
100 x 12
110 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
LEG CURLS
6 sets of 120 lbs x 12
STANDING CALF RAISES
6 sets of 260 x 10
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.