• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ yea very weird, "Finger man" lol
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
ya, i am going to take that guys advice on working out. worked for him. lol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
WTF??

Kevin cut out the crap!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
IF it works for Kevin thats good, its always a plus to find out news ways to grow,lift etc ?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn the fingerman kinda looks like dridderz :49:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thanks for the updates Beau :tiphat:

his form on the squats were awesome :thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Finally a vid of teh squats!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
im glad to see hes going deep on the squats. gotten used to seeing crappy quarter squats by pros, so this was refreshingxD
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this is his week 5 leg session :thumbsup2:



SQUATS

135 lbs x 6

185 lbs x 6

225 lbs x 6

225 lbs x 6

LEG EXTENSIONS

100 lbs x 12

120 lbs x 12

120 lbs x 12

120 lbs x 15

STANDING LEG CURLS

100 lbs x 6

120 lbs x 6

120 lbs x 6

120 lbs x 6

SEATED CALVES

135 lbs x 6

180 lbs x 6

180 lbs x 6

215 lbs x 6
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation- Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Levrone Transformation- Week 5: Flat Bench







This bench workout was mainly a test to see if I could bench a
solid 315 lbs. The rule of thumb is if you can do 225 lbs x 10,
you can bench 315 lbs. I repeated the set four times to verify
I was at a solid 315 lbs max, then I put up the actual 315 lbs
twice – no sweat. Probably could have done a few more. This
is a good sign. When I get my legs a little stronger on the
squats I’ll have the complete foundation to start adding serious
muscle.

Here are two more clips below of the remaining chest exercises,
followed by a write up of today’s full workout. At the end of clip
3 I couldn’t hold back from bustin’ out one of my favorite moves.

Thanks for your support. It’s great to know that many of you
are following along with the same workouts. I’ll be posting End
Of Week 5 photos tomorrow, early, so check it out.


Levrone Transformation, Week 5: Smith Machine Incline Press







Levrone Transformation, Week 5: Peck Deck









Kevin Levrone said:
Full Workout

CHEST

FLAT BENCH

135 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

225 lbs x 10

315 lbs x 2




SMITH MACHINE INCLINE PRESS

4 sets: 225 lbs x 6

PECK DECK FLIES

100 lbs x 15

100 lbs x 15

100 lbs x 15

100 lbs x 15

I always do a high reps when I use machines. After two
mass building chest exercises, this high rep set really burned
out my pecks.

SHOULDERS & TRIS

SMITH MACHINE BEHIND THE NECK PRESS

135 lbs x 6

185 lbs x 6

185 lbs x 6

225 lbs x 6

I’ve always been naturally strong on this exercise.
Two plates each side today was a good milestone.

REVERSE PECK DECK FOR REAR DELTS

4 sets: 120 lbs x 6

TRICEPS PUSHDOWNS, EZ CURL BAR

4 sets: 150 lbs x 20

That’s it. Great week. Remember to come back early
tomorrowfor End Of Week 5 Photo.

– Kevin
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Insane. Looks bigger and stronger in every vid, damn 315 for 2 in his 5th week, and he could've done it for 4+ reps if he wanted, Levrone is a freak!
 
B

BauBau

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
108
Points
16
Insane. Looks bigger and stronger in every vid, damn 315 for 2 in his 5th week, and he could've done it for 4+ reps if he wanted, Levrone is a freak!

kinda strong for a natty ? he couldnt do one rep now he does 2 reps almost easily. he is a freak but not a natty freak.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
This is insane, he's just growing and getting stronger in every workout! He made that bench press look easy...
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
How is this possible. That muscle memory bullshit is not enough for such a massive change in 5 weeks.

Are genetics really that powerful ?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
the fingerman looks like a Vegan Rapist. you cant pull your lower back muscles but you can definitely screw up your spine doing that rediculious movement. Static training is for people who are too lazy to do full range reps, sure its intense, but if i hold 100 lbs dumbell in my arms for 15 seconds, its going to be intense but not as intense as if i was curling that.
 

Similar threads

Top