nigster
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 2,603
- Points
- 38
Ok that was some strange shit.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



Finally a vid of teh squats!!
Kevin Levrone said:SQUATS
135 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 6
LEG EXTENSIONS
100 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 15
STANDING LEG CURLS
100 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
120 lbs x 6
SEATED CALVES
135 lbs x 6
180 lbs x 6
180 lbs x 6
215 lbs x 6
Kevin Levrone said:This bench workout was mainly a test to see if I could bench a
solid 315 lbs. The rule of thumb is if you can do 225 lbs x 10,
you can bench 315 lbs. I repeated the set four times to verify
I was at a solid 315 lbs max, then I put up the actual 315 lbs
twice – no sweat. Probably could have done a few more. This
is a good sign. When I get my legs a little stronger on the
squats I’ll have the complete foundation to start adding serious
muscle.
Here are two more clips below of the remaining chest exercises,
followed by a write up of today’s full workout. At the end of clip
3 I couldn’t hold back from bustin’ out one of my favorite moves.
Thanks for your support. It’s great to know that many of you
are following along with the same workouts. I’ll be posting End
Of Week 5 photos tomorrow, early, so check it out.
Kevin Levrone said:Full Workout
CHEST
FLAT BENCH
135 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
315 lbs x 2
SMITH MACHINE INCLINE PRESS
4 sets: 225 lbs x 6
PECK DECK FLIES
100 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 15
I always do a high reps when I use machines. After two
mass building chest exercises, this high rep set really burned
out my pecks.
SHOULDERS & TRIS
SMITH MACHINE BEHIND THE NECK PRESS
135 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 6
185 lbs x 6
225 lbs x 6
I’ve always been naturally strong on this exercise.
Two plates each side today was a good milestone.
REVERSE PECK DECK FOR REAR DELTS
4 sets: 120 lbs x 6
TRICEPS PUSHDOWNS, EZ CURL BAR
4 sets: 150 lbs x 20
That’s it. Great week. Remember to come back early
tomorrowfor End Of Week 5 Photo.
– Kevin
Insane. Looks bigger and stronger in every vid, damn 315 for 2 in his 5th week, and he could've done it for 4+ reps if he wanted, Levrone is a freak!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.