• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thanks for all the updates adam! :thumbsup2:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
does anyone know why he retired? i know he wanted to persue film but was there anything else? kidney issues? injuries?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow, it's amazing, he looks sick. His legs are amazing at this point.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation, Sled/Shrugs/Hyper Extensions - LevroneReport.com
July 2, 2009

Mixing it up a little with some power sled sprints, shoulder shrugs
and hyper extensions for lower back.

The sled builds power and explosive acceleration, and is an intense anaerobic cardio workout. Harder than it looks – I had to catch my
breath after that last set. If you don’t have a sled, try working some explosive sprints or hill climbs into your workout.

After you check out these videos, please let me know what you
think my supplement should be called. As I mentioned, it’s NO-based,
with a unique blend of natural anti-fatigue elements, mood elevators
and flushing agents.

It makes me feel heated up, pumped and focused, and it allows
me to get through ridiculously long, hard workouts. The blend is
awesome. I make no such promises about the marketing – that’s
where you come in.

Put up your product name idea right here on this thread in the
next 24 hours. I’ll pick my top 5 then I’ll put it to a vote on this
blog. Winner gets a free three-month supply of my formula and
a personal phone call of gratitude from me.

– Kevin


Levrone Transformation, Week 5- Sled Conditioning






Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Shoulder Shrugs






Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Hyper Extensions








Kevin Levrone said:
50 yard sled sprints

130 LB 8 sets


Shrugs

225 lbs x6

315 lbs x6

405 lbs x6

405 lbs x6


Hyper

2 sets of 12 with Body Weight

2 sets of 12 with 25 LBs
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
How many weeks of this transformation remained?
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Back & Hamstrings • LevroneReport.com
July 3, 2009

Back workouts are getting interesting. I have the thickness now
to where I can start chiseling and refining the muscles. I do this by implementing a variety of hand positions on the pulling exercises,
as you’ll see in the three back videos below.

It’s best to train hamstrings fresh. Some people do quads and
hamstrings in the same workout – they put everything into quads
and lose out on hamstrings. Definitely do your leg curls fresh to
handle heavier weights, like I did in the two leg videos below.

I’m blown away by the names you guys are coming up with for the supplement. I just found out that because Extreme Full Blown is an
existing supplement, unfortunately Full Blown can’t be used, even as
part of a bigger name. Also found out that M3 can’t appear by itself
within the name because of copyright issues. That’s okay, you’ve
given me tons of awesome names – it’s going to be hard to choose.

I’m putting up the poll tomorrow. Feel free to post names all the
way up until I launch the poll. I’ll be watching.

– Kevin


Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Back # 1 Close Grip Pulldowns







Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Back #2 Reverse Grip Pulldowns






Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Back #3- Reverse Grip Rows






Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Legs # 1 Standing Hamstrings







Levrone Transformation, Week 6- Legs # 2 Lying Hamstrings



 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
What's he gonna do after the 8th week?

I'm still confused on why he's doing this?

Supplement line?

New movie role?

For shit and giggles?

?????

Freak:shakefist:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
update

Kevin Levrone said:
Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Chest

July 4, 2009

Here are highlights from yesterday’s chest/shoulders/tris workout. I’ve seen great gains this week. I’ll be posting the week six picture and bustin’ out some more poses on video tomorrow.

I’ve been getting a few comments from people worried that this might all be a publicity stunt to sell a product. That’s not the case at all. I’m sharing my journey with you directly, instead of through an impersonal, manufactured sponsorship. It’s brought inspiration and a sense of responsibility into my life.

Asking you to help with the name shows that I have no pre-planned marketing agenda. What you see is what you get. I collaborated with a nutrition expert I used back when I was competing – just weeks ago we developed a unique, common-sense blend that has a tremendous effect on the way I feel during my workouts. It will all be clear to you when you try it.

If you want to take a pass on the supplement, that’s fine, too. It has nothing to do with this blog. The blog will go on after the transformation, and regardless of whether I’m selling something. I’m not a communist, I believe in making money. But not with lies and manipulation. I’m offering you something I believe in.

Now let’s get back to more important matters, like training. Check out this intense flat bench dumbell set below. Let me know if you can match it.

– Kevin

Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Chest # 1 - Flat Bench Dumbell Press






Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Chest # 2 - Incline Smith Machine Press






Levrone Transformation, Week 6, Chest # 3 - Peck Deck



 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^he's getting bigger and bigger, hell yeah kevin !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
updates !!!

his week 6 chest/shoulders/tris workout :thumbsup2:



Kevin Levrone said:
Full Workout:

CHEST

Dumbell Press:

60 lbs x 10,

80lbs x 10,

90lbs x 6,

120 lbs x 5,

115 lbs x 6.

Incline Smith Press:

135 lbs x 6,

225 lbs x 6,

225 lbs x 6,

225 lbs x 6

Peck Deck Flies:

120 lbs x 12,

130 lbs x 12,

130 lbs x 12,

150 lbs x 12

SHOULDERS

Super Set Side Lateral Raises:

4 sets of 15 lbs x 10; then 20 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10 (6 sets total)

TRICEPS

EZ Curl Bar Push Downs:

4 sets of 150 lbs x 20


his week 6 Back/Hamstrings workout :thumbsup2:



Kevin Levrone said:
Full workout:

BACK

Close Grip Pull Downs

180 lbs x 12

180 lbs x 12

195 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 8

Reverse Grip Pull Downs

180 lbs x 8

195 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 8

Reverse Grip Seated Rows

180 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 8

180 lbs x 10

HAMSTRINGS

Standing Leg Curls

4 sets: 120 lbs x 6

Lying Leg Curls

4 sets: 80 lbs x 12
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Kevin Levrone said:
Levrone Transformation • LevroneReport.com
July 5, 2009

Here it is, week 6 photo, plus a clip of me bustin’ out some poses.
Feeling good. Let me know what you think. It’s been a productive
week of gains. Finger Man Pt. 2 goes up tomorrow, see you then.
Happy 4th of July. Levrone, out


hhhj.png

87951006.png

hhl.png

tttwlt.png

klku.png

oooq.png






 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
seriously unreal results in those few weeks
thanks for the updates
 

Similar threads

Top