Zigurd
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
- Messages
- 3,475
- Points
- 38
I wonder what he sees when he looks into a mirror.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I wonder what he sees when he looks into a mirror.

KevinLevrone said:Busy week – still training.
August 11th, 2009
First order of business is to fill you in on the past few workouts. I’m
behind on posting, but I can’t afford to get behind on training. It’s
been going well, I’m more defined every day. It’s late – so I’ll be
posting those programs tomorrow, along with some nutritional info.
I have some new videos planned for this week, too. I’ll be pushing
the envelope and trying something new.
As trex257 said in the comments, I have been shooting scenes for
a film and traveling quite a bit. I’m glad to be done with those fancy
film cameras, and on to the simple hand-held video camera…
The camera that captures the truth, the pain, the commitment,
the training. Where I feel most alive and in touch, and where
I know I’m being seen and studied, where I know my efforts, my
focus, my sacrifices, make a difference, to people who understand
the call.
I’ve enjoyed checking out your forum posts. I’ll be posting more
in the forum now that my schedule has calmed down.
Hang in there, I’m not going anywhere, this blog is my promise
and my commitment, it keeps me on the path and motivates me
just like it motivates you. Life may get in the way but I will always
be back on LevroneReport.com, stronger, better, ready for growth.
– Kevin.
fingerman was right all along.... he can now bench more than Levrone.











fingerman was right all along.... he can now bench more than Levrone.
Daaaamn, he jumps the rope like a boxer. He's a real athlete all around.


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.