• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I wonder what he sees when he looks into a mirror.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
this fingerman is such a pathetic douchebag, im amazed:/ he actually looked like he thought he just lifted that 405:no:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Updates !!!



KevinLevrone said:
Busy week – still training.
August 11th, 2009

First order of business is to fill you in on the past few workouts. I’m
behind on posting, but I can’t afford to get behind on training. It’s
been going well, I’m more defined every day. It’s late – so I’ll be
posting those programs tomorrow, along with some nutritional info.

I have some new videos planned for this week, too. I’ll be pushing
the envelope and trying something new.

As trex257 said in the comments, I have been shooting scenes for
a film and traveling quite a bit. I’m glad to be done with those fancy
film cameras, and on to the simple hand-held video camera…

The camera that captures the truth, the pain, the commitment,
the training. Where I feel most alive and in touch, and where
I know I’m being seen and studied, where I know my efforts, my
focus, my sacrifices, make a difference, to people who understand
the call.

I’ve enjoyed checking out your forum posts. I’ll be posting more
in the forum now that my schedule has calmed down.

Hang in there, I’m not going anywhere, this blog is my promise
and my commitment, it keeps me on the path and motivates me
just like it motivates you. Life may get in the way but I will always
be back on LevroneReport.com, stronger, better, ready for growth.

– Kevin.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
That finger guy should shoot himself, he's pathetic.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I wonder what he sees when he looks into a mirror.


6a0109d07ccd94000e0109811ed2f1000c-500pi
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
fingerman is just another climber they are all built like that
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
I'm pretty certain that Fingerman's just making a fool out of all of us.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation #2 • Obstacle Course •
August 12th, 2009

It’s with great pleasure that I post a new video. Thanks for sticking around and waiting – means a lot to me. And to those of you who work hard the past week, way to work.

This obstacle course adds variety to the workout, it’s intense and works everything. Check back tomorrow for the boxing gym post. Let’s do this, stay with me, we got a few weeks left to get ripped.






I had a chance to go through the forum and add around ten or twelve comments. I like the energy you guys are bringing to the forum. I feel fortunate to have you here. Notta, I agree the forum template is a little narrow, I’ll get on that. SUPERMAN asked how often you can train abs. See my answer to that and other questions on the forum. Always feel free to question authority. Out.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Daaaamn, he jumps the rope like a boxer. He's a real athlete all around.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
The more i watch these and the more I wanna see him back on stage to claim a Sandow.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
he's tricking all of us, he's not getting more cut, he's just tanning ! lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Transformation #2 • BOXING CARDIO Workout •
August 15th, 2009

Knockout workout. Check out the video, I’ll have time to add some commentary shortly, but I gotta have breakfast first.

Peace, Kevin



 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Kevin should be a boxer. lol
 

Similar threads

Top