• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Kevin Levrone Transformation thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Maintain The Gain • Biceps and Shoulders
September 27th, 2009

Just a quick word to Jay Cutler – congratulations. My prediction was pretty close – on Twitter I predicted Jay, Dex, Branch, Kai, Phil, in that order. Congrats to Branch for ruining my prediction.

Olympia is great, but I’m more interested in YOU, your obstacles, your achievements. So let’s talk about maintaining the gains for biceps and shoulders.

When you can’t get to the gym for your exercise of choice, you gotta have a backup plan. The band can burn out the best of us and give you a great pump so you can stay on track and maintain your gains.

Maybe you’ve played with the bands before, but here’s the official, definitive way to use the bands in my opinion. No more guesswork. I’m really feeling the burn in this video, the bands have locked in my gains many times when I was on the road – I suggest you add it to your arsenal as soon as you can.

Levrone, out.




 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
LOL he's lost the plot.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Levrone go back to the gym! :bball:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
wow....he should just stick to trainin in the gym...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
you guys know hes showing us how to maintain our gains and all while NOT at the gym or aka, not having the time to LEAVE from work to go workout, some of that shit i do at work in receiving area.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Nutritional Monday #2
September 29th, 2009

As promised, I’m featuring five new questions on the blog every Monday in response to overwhelming demand for nutritional advice.

Those of you who took the time to send in these videos, thanks. You’ve done a first-class job presenting yourselves clearly and asking relevant questions. I’m really impressed.

As long as you keep posting questions, I will keep answering them. As of now we have no new ones, so get your video in to the Nutrition By Kevin Youtube Group.

If you’re a beginner or have a basic question on nutrition, that’s okay, too. Sometimes hearing directly from someone you trust – someone who’s been at the highest level of the sport – can be inspiring and get you on track. That’s what this blog is about.

– Kevin




 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Levrone Quest • Strive For 405

October 2nd, 2009

Looking for a few brave souls to join me on a bench quest. The post below speaks for itself.

The question is, can you handle it? Can you follow along and up your max flat bench to an impressive milestone, naturally? Or, did I misjudge you. Let me know if you’re with me.

I’m going to put down the rubber bands and broomsticks for the time being. I’m hungry. It’s time to get back to the gym and devour some iron, Levrone-style.

OUT.





 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Hit those weights soon, Kev!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Strive for 405 • Power Prep
October 4th, 2009

I’m physically and mentally preparing myself for the quest.

I’m doing what it takes to loosen up the muscles. I definitely wanted
to check in with you before the hardcore quest begins on Tuesday. I’ve been busy this weekend, but soaking in the tub gave me the private
time needed to get this video post done.

A few months ago when I shaved my legs on camera I got 27,000 hits
on Youtube. So I figure taking a bath on camera might not be such a
bad idea either.

Seriously, if you’re going on a quest with me, now is a good time to hit
the tub. I explain why in the video below. See you Tuesday.

Peace

LevroneReport.com • Strive for 405, Power Prep



 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Kevin said:
A few months ago when I shaved my legs on camera I got 27,000 hits on Youtube. So I figure taking a bath on camera might not be such a bad idea either.

:bitenails:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He never stop amazing me, LOL.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Lol at the bathtub. Although I'll be pretty amazed if he manages to beat that 405.
 

Similar threads

Top