Johnny Bravo
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 3,040
- Points
- 38
KB swings...? Thomas, for helvede mand...
^^ Could not have said it better.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
KB swings...? Thomas, for helvede mand...


Appreciate the support. I've not been entirely away from the weights but I haven't been able to lift as regularly as usual. From now I hope to have a little more structure in my schedule.

Lots of bullshitting going on between Team BB! and the Dr. Squat worshippers whom were doing intense 98lb squats
Stupid young idealists :wutyousay:Martin>> I know... But something has to be done to better that friggin shoulder. The wise people argue well for swings...![]()
Have you ever tried the Y, T, W Complex?
EDIT: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default....&m=0&y=2008&pr=&Action=View+Questions&tid=115
I'm not sure if the links say this but you do 8 reps for the Y, then 8 for the T and then 8 for the L-W portion; rest 60 seconds and repeat for another 2 sets. Oh, and 2 second holds at the top of each movement.


I don't do much but eat, sleep and work. The missus loves me.The missus loves me.
GOODMORNINGS
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
easy




I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.