• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Good workout session bro! strong sessions even after having some time off like you stated :tiphat:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Thanks dudes :2: Appreciate the support. I've not been entirely away from the weights but I haven't been able to lift as regularly as usual. From now I hope to have a little more structure in my schedule.

Martin>> I know... But something has to be done to better that friggin shoulder. The wise people argue well for swings... :no:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
NO CATABOZOLiSM!!!1!

LARGE%20PHOTOS_steroids.jpg



DEADLiFT SUMO
8@60kg
5@110kg
5@140kg
3@170kg
3@190kg
2@210kg
8@180kg


SCARECROWS
8@5kg
8@5kg
8@5kg
8@5kg
8@5kg
:cardulikesmen:


GHR
8@-5kg
8@-5kg
8@-5kg
8@-5kg
sweet


DEAD-HANG UHG CHiNS
5@BW+20kg
5@BW+20kg
5@BW+20kg
5@BW+20kg
5@BW+20kg
:ranter:


DONKEY CALF-RAiSE
10@65kg
10@65kg
15@65kg
15@65kg
15@65kg


DECLiNE FRENCH-PRESS
8@50kg
8@50kg
8@50kg
8@50kg
8@50kg
:2:

superset

FACEPULLS
8@40kg
8@45kg
8@50kg
8@50kg
wow

This took quite some time :keke: Lots of bullshitting going on between Team BB! and the Dr. Squat worshippers whom were doing intense 98lb squats :runinafire: Stupid young idealists :wutyousay:

Tunes: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast, Illdisposed - 1-800 Vindication
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
HEMiSPHERE HAMMiES

outgoinghemisphere-1.jpg



SQUAT
5@70kg
5@120kg
3@160kg
2@180kg
2@195kg
8@160kg
yummy


GOODMORNINGS
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
easy

superset

DECLiNE DB FRENCH-PRESS
15@10kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
9@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
tough today


FRONT-SQUAT
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
omg !


DONKEY CALF-RAiSE no toes
15@65kg
15@65kg
15@65kg
15@65kg
:)

superset

Y-T-W COMPLEX
8@4,5kg
6@4,5kg
6@4,5kg
6@4,5kg
good move. Thanks TJ :2:


Good effort [claps self on back] for a very late session. I'm doing 12 hour days at work these days :ughnoes: I don't do much but eat, sleep and work. The missus loves me.

Sounds: Slipknot - AHIG, Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Wednesday's session :tiphat:


BENCH PRESS
8@20kg
8@60kg
5@80kg
5@95kg
5@110kg
5@110kg
5@110kg
5@110kg
5@110kg
no comment

superset

BENCH ROW
10@60kg
5@95kg
5@95kg
5@95kg
5@95kg
5@95kg
success :2:


BENCH REAR LATERAL RAiSES
8@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
np


FRONT RAiSES / LATERAL RAiSES double set
10/5@15kg
10/5@15kg
10/5@15kg
10/5@15kg
OMG !!


DECLiNE FRENCH-PRESS
10@50kg
10@50kg
10@50kg

superset

DB PREACHER-CURLS
8@15kg
6@17,5kg
6@17,5kg
couldn't be bothered to continue :)



Shoulder still isn't great. I've trained straight through injuries before though :imcoolurnot: lulz

Sounds>> don't remember
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
CRANE-CRAZE!!!!1

13_26_56TowerCrane_web-1.jpg



DEADLiFT SUMO
5@60kg
5@110kg
3@150kg
3@180kg
2@200kg
2@220kg
6@190kg
light weight


GHR
5@-10kg
5@-3kg
5@-3kg
5@-3kg
5@-3kg
5@-3kg
easy :wutyousay: not really though...

superset

DEAD-HANG WG CHiNS
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
GOSH...


DECLiNE BB FRENCH-PRESS
10@50kg
10@50kg
10@50kg
10@50kg
8@50kg
8@50kg
sweet


quick session in twig-packed dungeon. my teammates were too busy sleeping the whole day, so no jew-jokes for me :no:

Tunes: Malk de Koijn - Sneglzilla, Moonspell - The Antidote, Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session with a lot of volume and weights man! keep up the good work!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Very strong sessions Tunen. Squatting, Bench Press, Deads.. everything looks great. Damn u are a strong man, keep it up!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
How do you do your GHRs Tunen? Do you have the proper bench for it or do you do it ghetto style? I'm asking because I want to start doing these soon as an accessory exercise in a Westside template once I'm done with my Smolov Squat Cycle. But sadly my gym is ill-equipped at the best of times so I'm researching some ghetto versions to find the best one for me.
 

Similar threads

Top