• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
433px-Gief_moniez_plox.jpg
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Yesterday I did olympic squats Dr. Squat style :)

5@160kg
5@160kg
5@165kg
10@140kg
12@140kg
29@80kg slooow reps :)
dropped the bar on the 30th rep :)

gief moniez plox :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Do you take cheque?

Those squats sound horrible. :ugh:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Squats are never weak in this log, good job.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
thx friends :)

yesterday I did some low rack-pulls

5@110kg
5@150kg
5@190kg
5@210kg
5@220kg
12@190kg

and some prezzez and rowz and pull-downz :)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Nothing ever light in this log, good good!
awesome rack-pulls Tunen!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Rackzzz are looking good.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
:)

Yesterday I did hamz and gunzors :)

romanian dl
5@120kg
5@160kg
5@170kg
5@180kg
15@150kg
:)


french prezz
10@42kg
8@52kg
5@62kg
3@67kg
12@52kg
omg

and then some GHRz; curlz; push-downs and calf-raizors :)
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Well... the word around the training log section is this is one of the best training logs outthere due to popular demand of views but we need more updates Tuna :keke:

Hows things going buddy with life and training

Got any plans for the future of competing?
 

Similar threads

Top