• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
I pity the fool who does rehab sessions. I pity the fool.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I shuddered involuntarily when I saw that pic of Amy Winehouse. You really need a warning label above her. Nice rehab session.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome session bro!
LOL @ the pic too.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice wheel on that pic bro, they have sure grown a lot.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
TEH PEC OF DESTiNY!!!1

pec_tear_chronic_5yJPG-1.jpg



iNCLiNE BB PRESS
10@20kg
10@60kg
5@80kg
2@100kg
5@110kg
11@90kg
decent


BENCH ROW
8@80kg
8@80kg
8@80kg
8@80kg
easy


SEATED LATERAL RAiSES
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg


OH ROPE TRiCEPS EXTENTiONS
10@25kg
8@30kg
8@30kg
10@25kg

superset

iNC. DB-CURLS
10@20kg
10@20kg
8@20kg


Short and sweet bout of beach-pumping with the boys :cardulikesmen: Shoulder felt a tad better than it has lately. We could have done some rehabbing for the shoulders as well. Dunno why we didn't bother to do that :wutyousay:

Sounds>> Zimmer's Hole - When You Were Shouting at the Devil
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
wtf? ..i mean session looks fine :D, but the pic is unbelievable :keke:

good job Tunen :2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I puked at that pic, it was worse than the Wino-shock. You're still doing some nice heavy work in your sessions at least.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
HEADS or DEADS???

large_two_face_web-1.jpg



LOWERED DEADLiFT SUMO
5@70kg
5@120kg
2@170kg
2@190kg
2@210kg
2@220kg
8@180kg
hard and sweet


GOODMORNINGS
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
no problemo. it's harder without the heels :wutyousay:


DEAD-HANG WG OH CHiNS
5@BW+10,5kg
5@BW+10,5kg
5@BW+10,5kg
5@BW+10,5kg
5@BW+10,5kg
swole

superset

LYiNG CUBAN ROTATiONS
8@4kg
8@4kg
8@4kg
8@4kg
8@4kg


FLYES
10@15kg
5@20kg
10@25kg
10@25kg
10@25kg
OMG!1

superset

CALF-RAiSES (single leg)
12+10@22,5kg
10+8@22,5kg
10+8@22,5kg
six sets for each calf = awesome


Nice bottom strength even though I've dropped 10lbs of weight lately :imcoolurnot: I seem to be just as strong. Almost.

Tunes: Tool - 10.000 days
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Another excell-excellent work man, Calf raises looking good
one legged ones are a good one every now and then.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Did you drop the weight intentionally or ? REally nice goodmornings btw :coolguy:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I have never tried goodmornings, but it seems like a relly good exercise if its done right, and to do it with 120 kg is just crazy. Strong as hell.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Great to see your training hasn't dropped the way my log viewing has. :)tear:)

How's the shoulder feeling?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Because I can't be assed to go back through your log, why are you rehabbing?
 

Similar threads

Top