• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Excellent deads tuna.Whole session looks strong.So nothing new in here:gaygay:
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Brutal deadlifts Tuna - your strength is through the roof! Are you still 5kg's down - if so, it's even more impressive :coolguy:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Skeppy>> well... probably :wutyousay:

Lionzors>> :keke: cheers bud.

Esse>> Thanks man. Yea I'm still light - doesn't seem to influence on my my strength much.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
E- S.K.W.A.T.

FotoESWATCityUnderSiege-1.jpg



MEDiUM-BOX SQUAT
8@70kg
5@120kg
3@160kg
2@190kg
2@210kg np
8@180kg
my awesomeness prevails


GHR
8@-10kg
8@-7,5kg
8@-5kg
6@-2,5kg
2@BW
ZOMG!!1


FRONT-SQUAT
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
6@120kg
easy


CALF-RAiSE no toes
10@140kg
10@140kg
10@140kg
10@140kg
10@140kg
boring yet necessary

superset

LYiNG CUBAN ROTATiONS
5@6kg
5@6kg
5@6kg
5@6kg
5@6kg
that's hot


I really blew up on the first rep at 210. Gotta keep my tongue straight though, it's a rather heavy load to handle. Sweet lifting all the way through today. Dunno wtf Nissens been up to lately :wutyousay:

Sounds: Slipknot - AHIG, Zimmer's Hole - WYWSATD
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
210kg!! nice going Tunen. Your one strong mofo :D
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
damn, maybe i should turn jewish :carduforvip
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Your deads and squats are brutal Tunen, keep on powering on!
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Cheers dudes :)

It's amazing how far this "pseudo-WSB" approach to lifting has taken me in a relatively short period of time :2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
reeves

reeves

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
53
Points
6
Cheers dudes :)

It's amazing how far this "pseudo-WSB" approach to lifting has taken me in a relatively short period of time :2:

WSB approach? Are you doing TJs WSB Bodybuilding Hybrid or just your own thing?
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Richard>> fanks buddy :2:

steve>> Not TJ no. I simply employ the principles of besting myself, changing main exercises every 2-3 weeks, approaching 2-3RMs, and so forth. To spice things up a bit, I throw in a higher rep set after the heavy double/triple/single in the main exercise. And I'm clearly less lazy than the average WSB lifter - I tend to uphold a relatively high volume in the supportive lifts.

This approach leaves me lots of room to freestyle within the main structure, which is crucial for me. I don't thrive with higher degrees of rigidity.
 
reeves

reeves

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
53
Points
6
The rigidity of a program is also an issue for me as I have serious structural balances to address that no single program could target optimally (although Eric Cressey comes pretty damn close). On the other hand I love to know what I'm gonna do each session and then go and do it. Otherwise it becomes sort of like a buffet of exercises where you can never decide what to go for and eventually wind up overeating... If you catch my drift.

Anyway thanks for the extensive explanation on your WSB fling, you're already one strong SOB!
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I also contemplate what I'll do during the day. That's part of psyching up I guess :wutyousay:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
i HAS A PECS!!!1

huge_boobs-1.jpg



iNCLiNE BB PRESS
10@50kg
8@80kg
2@100kg
5@110kg
8@100kg
decent. not exactly awesome though.


BENCH ROW
8@90kg
8@90kg
8@90kg
8@90kg
awesome

superset

SCARECROWS
6@5kg
6@5kg
6@5kg
6@5kg
6@5kg
slightly different variation today and henceforth :gaygay:


SEATED LATERAL RAiSES
12@15kg
12@15kg
12@15kg
12@15kg

superset

BO LATERALS
10@9,5kg
10@9,5kg
10@9,5kg
10@9,5kg
teh awesome pump


OH ROPE TRiCEPS EXTENTiONS
12@25kg
10@25kg
10@25kg
10@25kg
10@25kg
7@25kg
drop
3@20kg

superset

DB PREACHER-CURLS
10@15kg
8@17,5kg
6@17,5kg
6@17,5kg
rolled up mah sleeves :coolguy:


Awesome session with a hair-free Jabels :techn9ne: We are awesome :coolguy:

Sounds>> Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun, Opeth - Watershed
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Cant say anything bad about that session , just wondering why such a small weights in BO laterals for strong guy like jew..err..you?:dunnodude:

btw..:gaygay:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Cant say anything bad about that session , just wondering why such a small weights in BO laterals for strong guy like jew..err..you?:dunnodude:

btw..:gaygay:

I superset them with the laterals which means I have absolutely no juice left for them :) And I haven't done the move much ever. And I have no more excuses. lulz.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
great workout big guy! You got any update pics of progress or anything?
 

Similar threads

Top