- Thread starter
- #2,141
T
Tunen
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2006
- Messages
- 2,018
- Points
- 36
Thanks esse 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




You're superhuman Tunen, keep it up and lets see you on the BB stage soon. You could kick ass![]()

Tunen is so massive that when he walks the ladies run away thinking he will eat them.
Just kidding you man bear. I have a question, why don't you make a Tunen FAQ thingy ? I can help you with one.
1) Why is Tunen so Jewish
Some misteries are better left untold.
2) How did Tunen get so big and muscular
Eating babies is hard work, not for the faint of heart.
3) Tunen can you give me babies and then eat them ?
Tunen only eats Asian babies, they taste better.
4) Tunen, you ate my baby, I am suing you.
I will eat your lawyer if you upset me. And you.
5) What are Tunens parents ?
His mother is a bear and his father is a semi-truck.




Also, I decided to skip front-squats for the same reason and because of heavy laziness. In stead - the most bodybuilderesque exercise since one-armed DB preacher-curls. Really messed up mah glutes :wutyousay:
I love you all...
Dunno if I'll get on stage anytime soon, but I definitely got fired up at the nationals :techn9ne:
I love it /Ole Henriksen



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.