• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
iN YOUR FACE JUGS!!!1

gb_meljugs-1.jpg



iNCLiNE BB PRESS
12@50kg
8@70kg
6@90kg
4,2,2@110kg (rest/pause)
8,4,2@100kg (rest/pause)
ugh!


BENCH ROW
5@100kg
5@100kg
5@100kg
5@100kg
5@100kg
oh mah lawd!1


LATERAL RAiSES
12@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
:)

superset

BENCH REAR LATERAL RAiSES
10@9kg
10@15kg
10@15kg
10@15kg
sweet move!


OH ROPE TRiCEPS EXTENTiONS
10@20kg
6@30kg
6@27,5kg
8@25kg
7@22,5kg
11@20kg

superset

SEATED DB-CURLS
10@20kg
10@22,5kg
10@22,5kg
10@22,5kg
massive. plain massive.


Good session after a hell of a day at work and a headache. Actually this week has been really fucking hectic... I'll be presenting in front of 80 people on Friday, so no stress. Phew. :)

Sounds>> Opeth - Watershed
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ We be the same strength on inclines and laterals :keke:

Not really you still smoke me. Congrats on the deadlift PB (I'm sure I've already said it but it bears repeating).
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
great workout tunen.

I bought watershed the other day actually... great album... dunno if i could train to it though haha
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
goodluck with the presentation tommorrow. what is that saying? Just picture Maxmonster in his underwear? Yes thats probably it.

Fantastic Bench rows and seated db curls. :D
 
LaMotta

LaMotta

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
71
Points
6
So a n00b question: What is and how is rest/pause executed?:coolguy:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
:2:

Timmy>> I never claimed to be strong in these exercises. In fact I claim to suck epically at incline pressing :( Compared to my flat bench press, it is puny. And thanks for the congratulation :hsughr:

Skepster>> cheers man. Watershed is awesome but I agree it's a bit too prog for the gym :keke:

Pickle>> Thanks a bunch dude! and lulz :techn9ne: Dunno if I could focus with that image in my mind though... Those rows were tough I tells ya!

LaBOZOtta>> You do as many reps as you can - rack the bar for 20-30 secs - do as many reps as you can again - rack the bar for 20-30 secs - do as many reps as you can again - all without changing the poundage. n00b.
 
LaMotta

LaMotta

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
71
Points
6
>>Thx all mighty Jew. You're my hero.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Common Tunen; his sexiness (JB) said there was a good excuse, what was it?
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
oh lawd. I facilitated a Lean-workshop with 80 employees and their managers at work. Got pretty late. Had to go get a wicked haircut afterwards. lulz.

I'll be training tomorrow in stead. Dunno if Nissen trained today really...? He's my friend :) I hate him :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
LaMotta

LaMotta

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
71
Points
6
If you need company at IK99 I will be training as well tomorrow?
 
Nissen

Nissen

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
174
Points
16
oh lawd. I facilitated a Lean-workshop with 80 employees and their managers at work. Got pretty late. Had to go get a wicked haircut afterwards. lulz.

I'll be training tomorrow in stead. Dunno if Nissen trained today really...? He's my friend :) I hate him :)

I haz trained!

Hate you too =)

Have fun with LaBozotta and -chris-...
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
PiSTOLPiLLARS

pillar.jpg



DE DREADLiFT SUMO in heals
3 singles@70kg
3 singles@110kg
3 singles@140kg
3 singles@160kg
3 singles@160kg
3 singles@160kg
3 singles@180kg
3 singles@180kg

superset

PiSTOLS
8+8@BW
8+8@BW
8+8@BW
5+5@BW + 15kg
5+5@BW + 15kg
12+12@BW
:gaygay:


GOODMORNiNGS
5@110kg
3@140kg
3@140kg
3@140kg
3@140kg
3@140kg
swoosh!

superset

FLAT BENCH SCARECROWS
8@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
wow.


DEAD-HANG UHG CHiNS
5@BW+35kg
5@BW+35kg
4@BW+35kg
3@BW+35kg + 8@BW
wideness.

superset

DB FLYES
8@20kg
5@27,5kg
8@32,5kg
5@32,5kg
6@27,5kg
:wutyousay:


DB DONKEY-RAiSE
15@63kg
15@63kg
15@63kg
15@63kg

superset

DB SWiNGS
10+10@25kg
10+10@25kg
10+10@25kg
:techn9ne:


Decided to spare the back and focus on technical deadlifting issues. Normally I tend to be too slow to initiate the lift, so I tried to hurry up.

Tunes: Foo Fighters - In Your Honor, Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast.
 
Nissen

Nissen

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
174
Points
16
..and I have incriminating footage:carduindisguise
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
TEH GLUTE BRUTE

thong-1.jpg



SQUAT
5@70kg
3@120kg
1@170kg
3@190kg
5@170kg
decided to slack off :)


FRONT-SQUAT
3@70kg
2@120kg
2@130kg
2@140kg
2@150kg
8@120kg
kinda awesome :wutyousay:


GHR
8@-10kg
5@BW
4@BW
5@0kg
5@0kg
without any support on the first two sets :coolguy:


DONKEY CALF-RAiSE no toes
12@85kg
12@85kg
12@85kg
12@85kg
pawsum!!1

superset

CUBAN ROTATiONS
5@7,5kg
5@7,5kg
5@7,5kg
5@7,5kg
5@7,5kg
I rule. period.


A new front-squat world record :2: I truly am awesome! In the next few days I will shy away from alcohol :ugh:

Sounds: Muse - Origin of Symmetry, SYL - Alien
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Nice fronts dude ..:ughnoes: Don't shy away from alcohol - it gives you teh power :gaygay:
 

Similar threads

Top