• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
iN YOUR FACE PECS!!!1

crazyboobface2-1.jpg



iNCLiNE DB PRESS
12@22,5kg
8@32,5kg
5@40kg
5@46kg
4@52kg
7@46kg
:ughnoes:


BENCH ROW
8@80kg
8@90kg
8@90kg
8@90kg
8@90kg
lulz. easy :carduindisguise


LATERAL RAiSES
12@17,5kg
8@20kg
8@20kg
8@20kg
jebus.

superset

BENCH REAR LATERAL RAiSES
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
niiiice :techn9ne:


OH ROPE TRiCEPS EXTENTiONS
8@25kg
10@27,5kg
8@27,5kg
8@27,5kg
8@27,5kg
8@25kg
8@25kg
15@20kg

superset

DB PREACHER-CURLS
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
mah pipes be huge


Awesomeness! Today I got a massage between exercises from my friend Erik :) That was nice :) Girls are gay :)

Sounds>> Tool - Ænima
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
the tags are correct... you are indeed a pedo jew.


great bench rows mate! :hsughr:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn man nice way to lay nuclear lifting waste to the delts, can't wait to read more man keep the workouts coming.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
The usual gay awesomeness in here I see. Those goodmornings are sick heavy! You blonde bummer.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
BOOM!!1REBOUND!!!!11

3199_AA9233S.jpg



DEADLiFT SUMO in heals
5@80kg
5@120kg
3@160kg
3@180kg
3@200kg
3@200kg
3@200kg

superset

iNC. SCARECROWS
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
5@5kg
:carduindisguise


GHR
8@-10kg
5@-5kg
5@-5kg
5@-5kg
5@-5kg
5@-5kg
felr real good :coolguy:

superset

DEAD-HANG UHG CHiNS
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
5@BW+15kg
light weight


BB CALF-RAiSE
8@140kg
8@140kg
8@140kg
8@140kg
8@140kg

superset

DECLiNE DB FRENCH-PRESS
12@15kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
meh...


I've been too lazy to train properly and also to update this awesome log. I mean to put some more effort into it but who knows :wutyousay:

I did this session in under an hour :)

Tunes: Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Cheers Princy :gaygay:


GLUTES OF GLORY

Glory-Hole-Print.jpg



SQUAT
6@70kg
5@120kg
3@150kg
2@170kg
2@180kg
2@190kg
5@160kg
pretty decent after a rather lengthy break :wutyousay:

superset

DB FRENCH-PRESS
12@8kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
10@17,5kg
awesome :hyperguy:


GOODMORNINGS
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
5@120kg
pwnt


FRONT-SQUAT
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
6@110kg
phew :hhj:


DONKEY CALF-RAiSE no toes
15@47kg
15@47kg
15@47kg
15@47kg
:)

superset

KB SWiNGS
6@24kg (right only)
6@24kg (both)
8@24kg (both)
:gaygay:


Acceptable effort after 12 hours of work for two straight days. All the cake I have at work must be kicking in :keke:

Sounds: Muse - Origin of Symmetry, Illdisposed - The Prestige
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Yep, those squats of yours show no signs of relenting. Good work.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Even on after a shitty day your squats still pwn.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
That leg workout was awesome, the supersets the weight... i think i got a hard on.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
WELCOME TO TEH NO CATABOZOLiSM ZONE

anabolism.gif



BENCH PRESS
8@20kg
8@60kg
5@80kg
5@95kg
5@105kg
5@105kg
5@105kg
5@105kg
5@105kg
moving slowly forward

superset

BENCH ROW
10@60kg
8@85kg
8@85kg
8@85kg
8@85kg
tough :no:


LATERAL RAiSES
10@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
8@17,5kg
jebus.

superset

BENCH REAR LATERAL RAiSES
8@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
8@15kg
easy


DECLiNE FRENCH-PRESS
10@45kg
10@45kg
10@40kg
10@40kg
10@40kg
10@40kg

superset

EZ-CURLS
8@45kg
8@40kg
8@40kg
8@40kg
:gaygay:


KB SWiNGS
8@24kg
8@24kg
8@24kg
I must admit this is a good exercise even though I hate alternative training gear and methods. I have officially sold out :no:


Good session. Being able to french press again without any elbow bullshit is awesome :2:

Sounds>> Opeth - Watershed
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Cheers dudes. I got a boner myself as well :)
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
That bench and BB row superset is awesome. Did you get the idea from Arnold? I bet that pump in your upper half was crazy. Nice workout man!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Squats looking "tunamighty".Good work overall.You get that super strenght back quickly.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Whatta workout Tunen! Really nice lifts, keep it up big boy :2:.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
KB swings...? Thomas, for helvede mand...
 

Similar threads

Top