• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
good session there pghi:D nice numbers all over, ure strong for ur age for sure;)

Thanx mate :) Tomorrow I visit in your log and see what I can find :tiphat:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Short and sweet session bud. That flu still bugging ya!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Short and sweet session bud. That flu still bugging ya!

yeah.. even lifting weights gets breathing very hard.... feels very weak. :crymeariver:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
peghi lookin good my man, keep doin ur thing bro
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Heyy...

Arms today.

Alternate Hammer Curl

Warmup

10x10kg
10x13.5kg

Training sessio :

10x18.5kg
10x18.5kg
5X23.5kg (this was hard)

Barbell Curl

10x30kg
10x35kg
10x35kg

Standing One-Arm Cable Curl:

10x15kg
10x20kg
10x25kg

Abs

Crunches :

3x30

Cross-Body Crunch

3x20

And Some sides.

Pretty easy workout but I am trying to get healthy..:ihavesandinmyvagina
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
new program!

Today started doing with this http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=11632

So here are my shit!

-Squat 4x10x80kg
-Bench Press 3x10x65kg
-Barbell Shoulder Press 3x10x50kg
-Dips With Weights 3x10x10kg
-Ab Roller sets 3x12

Fellt really weak.:angrydude::e5dunno:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome numbers peghi, very impressive, just keep working bro:)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Didn't look weak. Starting with 4 sets of 10 at 80kg will wipe anyone out.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
keep it going peghi, ur still young man and with hard work and dedication things will be looking great in the future
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
-Lying Leg Curls 4x10( I didnt watch weights)
-Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 3x10x75kg
-Dumbbell Shrug 2x10x28.5kg
-Barbell Curl 3X ( 10x35kg+8x30kg+8x25 no breaks!!!)
-Standing Calf Raises 4x10x55kg

My hands were burnin!! :bowroflarms:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great workout buddy:)
those bb curls must have burned like a motherfucker:D keep working my man...
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
solid solid solid workout my brother, crushesd those biceps man
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
-Leg Press 3x10x200kg + 10x250kg
-Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 12x18.5kg + 10x23.5kg + 8x28.5kg
-Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4x10x13.5kg
-Lying Triceps Press 4x10x35kg
-Cross-Body Crunch 3x25x10kg

Easy workout today! Flu is almost defeated!!! :hsughr::bowroflarms:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good to hear that the flu is out of ur system soon:D did u go in the sauna? great workout btw, that leg press really is strong, same with the benching...
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
good to hear that the flu is out of ur system soon:D did u go in the sauna? great workout btw, that leg press really is strong, same with the benching...

No I didnt have time to go sauna but I took 15 mins of HOT HOT WATER!! Helped. :D:jerkoff1:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
-Lying Leg Curls 4x10x40kg ( MY WEAKNESS )
-One-Arm Dumbbell Row 10x28.5kg + 3x10x33.5kg
-Barbell Shrug 20x50kg + 2x10x70
-Preacher Curls (barbell) 3x10x30kg
-Barbell Curls 50x20kg
-Seated Calf Raise 4x10x60kg

LIIGht Weeight baby!´:jerkoff1::hsughr:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
u know what lying leg curls are my weakness 2, i can't get my hami's any stronger from doing them, i feel like i've been stuck on the same weight for years and years :crymeariver:......haha.....nice work peghi, lighttt weighttt baby!!! :tiphat:
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
I heard you liked me, so in return I came to laugh at your training.

Hahahahahhaha!
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
29
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
66
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
46
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top