• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
i hope u are the feeding the machine u caal ur body enough food to grow buddy!!cuz training wise i see u are doing mighty well!!awesome peghi!!love ur 2 a day split!keep it up and eat good and u will be huge in no time!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great session man, but just remeber to eat all u can get ur hands on, being in the gym twice per day is taxing, and with ur metabolism u gotta make sure u get in all those nutrients. eat like a madman and ur gonna get buff as hell man:D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I am eating like a mad man ;D my mom says that we are broke because of me :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^Well there's worse things to spend your money on than forging an iron physique! :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^true man

Mornin :

20 min Ultimate

Underhand Cable Pulldowns
-10x50kg + 2x10x60kg + 10x70kg

Cross Body Hammer Curl :
-3x10x18.5kg

My nose is full of some shit! Cant breath well.

Evening :

Leg Extensions :
-5x10x50kg (dont worry.. i was only pumping)

Close-Grip Bench Press :
10x50kg + 10x60kg + 5x70kg + 10x60kg + 10x50kg

So not working out with program today.

Btw I spent 1.5 h in gym this evening checking one guy squatting

I think this what he did :
2x230kg + 1x270kg + 1x300kg

Hell it was good looking shit going on!

My goals are set :D ( not really ) :tiphat:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
pGhi;312428Btw I spent 1.5 h in gym this evening checking one guy squatting Hell it was good looking shit going on![/QUOTE said:
Exactly what are you lookin at when he is squattin huh?? :gaygay:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^okay dont judge me :D
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Btw I spent 1.5 h in gym this evening checking one guy squatting

Hell it was good looking shit going on!

:eek5nono:

Btw good lifts buddy. Keep burning striations into those sexy quads :gaygay:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
:2::zangief:
my friend came just out from a gym and he said that he squatted 1x200kg
and it was easy :eek: i am so lightweight :D
he is 16.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
:2::zangief:
my friend came just out from a gym and he said that he squatted 1x200kg
and it was easy :eek: i am so lightweight :D
he is 16.

Ask him for a vid because I dunno his bodyweight but 200kg is damn awesome
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
well he is 75kg. used to play hockey and trained all the time legs.
I believe him. saw him doing 170kgx3 :)
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
u watched a gentlemen squat for 1.5 hours????
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
last session was awesome man, tell ur friend to put up a video of that squat, sounds crazy for his age for sure:D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
last session was awesome man, tell ur friend to put up a video of that squat, sounds crazy for his age for sure:D

He has been doing squat last 4 yrs or so :hhj:
Video... hell no. i take camera to gym and everybody look like i am a nut job :crymeariver::angrydude:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hello!

Smith Bench Press :
-15x55kg + 2x10x75kg + 15x55kg

Close Grip Bench Press :
-15x50kg + 8x60kg (haha:angrydude:) + 12x50kg

Preacher Curls BB :
-2x15x30kg + 15x35kg

-Some Nice Crunches :
3x50

And I was out. pretty good session. felt it in my chest! :2:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice sesssion bro, going lower volume huh? Liked the Bench set good job
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
If you felt it in your chest then job's a good'un! Nice work.
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
65
jenm_88
jenm_88
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
51
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top